ADVERTISEMENT

Siap: apparently DeSantis will be at cy-hawk game as well.

Its only political if you want it to be. I personally don't give a shit about who else is in attendence out of 60k people. And I'm guessing the majority of that 60k feels the same way.

I'd only be angry if it comes with heightened security to get in and at the game to inconvenience my day. That's it.

Its only political if you want it to be. I personally don't give a shit about who else is in attendence out of 60k people. And I'm guessing the majority of that 60k feels the same way.

I'd only be angry if it comes with heightened security to get in and at the game to inconvenience my day. That's it.
They had issues last week with extended wait times to get into the stadium, and the athletic department had to issue an apology. A 2:30 start with lots of time to get drunk and ornery won't go over well for people missing the kick off due to security cordons and extended wait times if they fail to iron out the issues.

So will Ron go into depth about how he is going to have women and children trying to enter the US gunned down?

The old saying that "flies are attracted to shit(Ames)" kinda applies here.

Pollard already has issues with hassling fans at the gates and the security required for politicians certainly doesn't help the situation.

All I want for Christmas this year is for the GOP to also move Iowa out of the front half of primaries.

Kari Lake just gave a Let’s Go Hawks on the Clay and Buck show.
angry clint eastwood GIF

Mostly agree. That was more or less me taking the opportunity to call those 2 douche bags jack wads.

The best way for any of those politicians to earn points with Iowans, would be to shotgun a beer or 2 in the parking lot before walking in. If they're not gonna do that, go home.

This is interesting…

Expanding on his comments earlier this week, Ferentz hinted at an interesting plan for the offense should the Hawkeyes find themselves up big on the Cyclones late in the game. “Yeah, we figured since they [the GOP candidates] were all going to be there anyway, we’d invite them to watch from the sidelines. Might even let them call some plays if the margin is big enough for Brian to stay on pace.”

This is interesting…

Expanding on his comments earlier this week, Ferentz hinted at an interesting plan for the offense should the Hawkeyes find themselves up big on the Cyclones late in the game. “Yeah, we figured since they [the GOP candidates] were all going to be there anyway, we’d invite them to watch from the sidelines. Might even let them call some plays if the margin is big enough for Brian to stay on pace.”
cringe

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT