ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Federal judge calls Iowa's immigration law 'not defensible,' grants injunction

I believe, if we are righteous, what is "right" is also what is "right for us."

Okay, then by extension I think you would have to agree that what is "right for us" is also "right",.. I have no particular desire to meet anyone's definition of righteous..

These are the types of predicaments you get yourself in to when you have no actual morals.

Well done dems.

The Biden administration is going to sign an executive order today backtracking everything they have done for the last 3 years, while activily fighting the states for enforcing laws, they could have been using foe the last 3 years........

Yes, being somewhere illegally is in fact illegal.

Funny how "illegal immigrant" disappeared until the dems started to poll that they had enough.

Mental pretzels.

These are the types of predicaments you get yourself in to when you have no actual morals.

Well done dems.

The Biden administration is going to sign an executive order today backtracking everything they have done for the last 3 years, while activily fighting the states for enforcing laws, they could have been using foe the last 3 years........

Yes, being somewhere illegally is in fact illegal.

Funny how "illegal immigrant" disappeared until the dems started to poll that they had enough.

Mental pretzels.
It’s called following the constitution. That’s not a predicament.

It's not idiotic,.. they start stacking up, they stop coming.
or they find alternative ways, potentially assisted by the government of the country on our southern border that's tired of having refugee camps for people seeking to get over the border

i know some just want to be the biggest dick and tell any country to go f itself whenever it suits us, but this whole thing works better if we don't have all the countries in central america with an incentive to make our immigration problems worse

this whole thing works better if we don't have all the countries in central america with an incentive to make our immigration problems worse

Exactly,.. If we control the flow our neighbors to the south will be forced to participate in solving this, and not just function as travel agents passing people on through...

• Haha
Reactions: sober_teacher
Exactly,.. If we control the flow our neighbors to the south will be forced to participate in solving this, and not just function as travel agents passing people on through...
November is a long ways away.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT