ADVERTISEMENT

Sigh. I miss Norm Macdonald so much.

“In what is considered a remarkably short period of time, the head of the Federal Advisory Board, Dr. Peter Melman, has given speedy approval to a controversial new anti-obesity drug. It should be noted, however, Dr. Melman’s wife is a fat pig.”

“In what is considered a remarkably short period of time, the head of the Federal Advisory Board, Dr. Peter Melman, has given speedy approval to a controversial new anti-obesity drug. It should be noted, however, Dr. Melman’s wife is a fat pig.”
From early in his career, but this was the joke that cemented me on his brilliance. It is at once so, so stupid but so, so funny and clever:

I miss him true. Pro-life guy.

giphy.gif

Reactions: blhawk

As often as you often try to paint pro-lifers as morons I think it is worthwhile to point out that a guy all of you have such admiration for and think is very intelligent was himself pro-life.

Not saying you have to agree with him. Just saying if I'm stupid for being pro-life, so is Norm.

Reactions: SoonerBeAHawk
As often as you often try to paint pro-lifers as morons I think it is worthwhile to point out that a guy all of you have such admiration for and think is very intelligent was himself pro-life.

Not saying you have to agree with him. Just saying if I'm stupid for being pro-life, so is Norm.

My point is: who cares if he was pro-life? Can’t the guy just be ****ing funny? We’re well-aware where you sit, Hoosier. It’s exhausting

My point is: who cares if he was pro-life? Can’t the guy just be ****ing funny? We’re well-aware where you sit, Hoosier. It’s exhausting
I’ve been a fan of Norm since 1990 and I honestly couldn’t tell you where he stood on political issues or who he voted for. That was one of the things that made him great at his craft.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT