ADVERTISEMENT

Sigh. I miss Norm Macdonald so much.

I miss him true. Pro-life guy.
I’m surprised, because he really loved dead hookers.
FaroffCheerfulBangeltiger-max-1mb.gif

Norm Macdonald as Bob Dole - MTV Video Music Awards (1996) "Smoke em if you got em!"

As often as you often try to paint pro-lifers as morons I think it is worthwhile to point out that a guy all of you have such admiration for and think is very intelligent was himself pro-life.

Not saying you have to agree with him. Just saying if I'm stupid for being pro-life, so is Norm.
Cool. Now tell us his stance on seat belt laws...you know...so we can all make a thoroughly informed decision on whether or not to continue thinking he was a funny comedian.

Norm MacDonald's Hilarious Take on War: You Won't Stop Laughing!

One of the cornerstones of Norm's genius is he could really, really play an "aw shucks I'm a dumb bumpkin from Canada who is just a simple minded guy" incredibly well while absolutely displaying a razor sharp wit and intelligence about history, politics and culture at the same time.

An amazing gift.

Norm Macdonald Met Larry Flynt At Correspondents' Dinner | Late Night with Conan O’Brien

The serial killer bit is one of the funniest things ever recorded.

“I noticed every Wednesday evening she goes with her other lady friends and they go down to the YWCA and they play basketball with each other, which is fine nowadays.”

Reactions: McLovin32
Conan, Andy, & Producer Frank Smiley Remember Norm Macdonald | Conan O'Brien Needs a Friend

Conan: Norm Macdonald Was Fearless | Conan O’Brien Needs a Friend

Look at Pearl-clutching Ken Griffey, Jr. People thought because he took batting practice with his hat backwards he was cool.
Griffey was cool as hell, what are you on. One of the sweetest lefty power swings in the history of the game.

Every time Norm was on Conan it seemed like his goal was to get Conan and Andy to groan at least once. And if he could get Conan to get up out of his seat to walk in a circle behind his desk then that was the pinnacle.

Every time Norm was on Conan it seemed like his goal was to get Conan and Andy to groan at least once. And if he could get Conan to get up out of his seat to walk in a circle behind his desk then that was the pinnacle.

There’s a Norm and Andy compilation somewhere on YT. I will see if I can find it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT