ADVERTISEMENT

Sign the Petition to #FireKevinWarren

Well your question is stupid lol. The only reason they will shut down after starting is because they feel they put the players health at risk. To think that is better than to not put them at risk is, well, idiotic.

No accident...I was just going to be nice and ignore, but since you insisted :).

If you think that's stupid just imagine how dumb it must be for you to not only be unable to answer my question, but to be completely clueless about the nature of the question itself, While I doubt you'll have any more success wrapping your hollow melon around it the second time than you did the first, here it is again, just for posterity sake:

"The better question is are all these people who want to cancel B1G Fall sports, and endure the massive hardship that entails going to feel the same way if Stanford University Professor of Biophysics and 2013 Nobel Laureate Michael Levitt is proven correct once again (he's been by far the most accurate COVID modeler so far) when he predicts the virus will have largely run its course by next month?"

Try not to hurt yourself.

If you think that's stupid just imagine how dumb it must be for you to not only be unable to answer my question, but to be completely clueless about the nature of the question itself, While I doubt you'll have any more success wrapping your hollow melon around it the second time than you did the first, here it is again, just for posterity sake:

"The better question is are all these people who want to cancel B1G Fall sports, and endure the massive hardship that entails going to feel the same way if Stanford University Professor of Biophysics and 2013 Nobel Laureate Michael Levitt is proven correct once again (he's been by far the most accurate COVID modeler so far) when he predicts the virus will have largely run its course by next month?"

Try not to hurt yourself.
Oh that question.....
Well why the hell are you asking me? :) I never said they should cancel the season did I?
But if teams are able to play out this season then obviously it was a mistake. You can go read all my posts you want and I've said many times until they're closing down the bars and all classes there's no point to cancel football.

all I said was we don't know what is a mistake and what is right until things play out. I'm unable to predict the future, I believe everyone else is the same.

Reactions: GlenEllynHawk
Oh that question.....
Well why the hell are you asking me? :) I never said they should cancel the season did I?
But if teams are able to play out this season then obviously it was a mistake. You can go read all my posts you want and I've said many times until they're closing down the bars and all classes there's no point to cancel football.

all I said was we don't know what is a mistake and what is right until things play out. I'm unable to predict the future, I believe everyone else is the same.

Yeah, that same question that was the only one I asked, and the one you couldn't (and still can't) answer.

BTW, the reason I asked you is because I thought it would be useful to establish that that you aren't smart enough to answer.

Yeah, that same question that was the only one I asked, and the one you couldn't (and still can't) answer.

BTW, the reason I asked you is because I thought it would be useful to establish that that you aren't smart enough to answer.
Smart enough to read peoples minds?

You had to ask a question to figure that out? ;)

Overreact much? Have you considered that, maybe, it's COVID-19 that's the culprit here, not the Big Ten commissioner? The virus and the US president have conspired to create the mess this country is in, the mess that makes trying to play college football impossible, as some conferences will soon be demonstrating. But the Big Ten won't be one of them.

Unless big Jim Delaney has a vaccine up his sleeve, what could he have done to save football?

Warren totally botched the PR aspect of the no fall football decision, but the decision itself is entirely warranted, if you will.

Get a grip. Have some perspective. This is a worldwide pandemic, and it is not subject to the whims of college football players, coaches, or fans. Period.
You get dumber every day.

Reactions: WEH8ST8HAWK
This. 170k people have died with Covid. Median age of death is still 78. Year over year deaths stagnant. The virus is real. We know who is at risk. We know It’s completely safe to play college football as long as you’re not over 70 with underling conditions.
Not what he’s saying. People die off illnesses every year. It sucks. And the virus is real. But numbers have been inflated and sensationalized. If H1N1 were covered by the media the same way we would’ve locked down then too.

Overreact much? Have you considered that, maybe, it's COVID-19 that's the culprit here, not the Big Ten commissioner? The virus and the US president have conspired to create the mess this country is in, the mess that makes trying to play college football impossible, as some conferences will soon be demonstrating. But the Big Ten won't be one of them.

Unless big Jim Delaney has a vaccine up his sleeve, what could he have done to save football?

Warren totally botched the PR aspect of the no fall football decision, but the decision itself is entirely warranted, if you will.

Get a grip. Have some perspective. This is a worldwide pandemic, and it is not subject to the whims of college football players, coaches, or fans. Period.
The Spanish flu killed 57 ISU students in 1918, and that would be comparable to 350 students today. Yet COVID 19 has not killed a single student. Seems to me the problem is liberal weenies that are afraid of COVID19. My grandparents generation would be absolutely disgusted by how people today have become gigantic pussies.

Not what he’s saying. People die off illnesses every year. It sucks. And the virus is real. But numbers have been inflated and sensationalized. If H1N1 were covered by the media the same way we would’ve locked down then too.
Dude I’m agreeing with you on this. 170k have died WITH Covid not necessarily FROM Covid. My point is in YoY deaths being stagnant overall. Does some of that have to do with people not leaving the house? Sure. But most of it is because the virus isn’t as deadly as we previously thought. You guys remember the reason we locked down in the first place with those morons predicting 2 million us deaths? Yeah, they wouldn’t have passed junior high statistics and those are the people we trust to make decisions for us. Below is a solid twitter thread on how we let idiots ruin our economy:

We know who’s vulnerable and who’s not as well. The data is showing we need to get back to life with Covid or without Covid.

Last edited:
So "the left" wanted over 170,000 to die to get rid of Trump? You and your ilk have got the reasoning of an insect. Where do you live, down in an ant hill? You don't know that hospitals were full, Drs. and nurses were working, some places trucks were full of the dead.? I want football as much as anyone, but come on, "the left" created this mess?

To answer your question, the left didn't create the virus, China did but the left did create this mess.

The MAC/MWC (who cancelled before the B1G), PAC 12 and the entire FCS aren't playing. And the NCAA cancelled all Fall Championships. Every professional league in the world was cancelled/postponed. Vegas is empty because every convention has been cancelled. No state fairs. No county fairs. No concerts. Show me where any of the people who made the decision to cancel these events did a better job explaining their decision than Warren did. Why the Warren hatred?

if these other examples (concerts, fairs, etc) were being held at the high school level or in neighboring states, we’d be asking the same questions. Moreover, if the people that unilaterally chose to cancel these events released updated band lists and start times just a few days before pulling the rug out, we’d be asking questions. It has nothing to do with racism but I’m not shocked you attempted to play that card as you likely play it regularly.

Kevin Warren was wrought from Hell fire and is the devil incarnate!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

The President? How about Dr. Fraud Fauci and the pathetic news networks you watch. Let ‘s not forget Cuomo, delBasio and Pelosi’s contribution. You are as pathetic as Warren and the party you both represent. I’m assuming you have Soros’ cell number as well.

Looks like you love you some antisemitism. You would have made a great Nazi. Congrats!

Reactions: LinusPF
To answer your question, the left didn't create the virus, China did but the left did create this mess.
This can't be, it's all Trump's fault!!

I'll never forget when my kids came home from school and told me we were going to war with Iran and it was the start of WWIII. Teachers were telling them this nonsense. How's that war going now? Or the war with North Korea?? These "wars" just like this pandemic are all just fear campaigns used by the Left to get control back. I think they could've built a case as to why Trump shouldn't be President anymore, but they were too afraid it wouldn't work after the Hillary debacle, so they went to more extreme measures this time.

Reactions: Tom Ace
This can't be, it's all Trump's fault!!

I'll never forget when my kids came home from school and told me we were going to war with Iran and it was the start of WWIII. Teachers were telling them this nonsense. How's that war going now? Or the war with North Korea?? These "wars" just like this pandemic are all just fear campaigns used by the Left to get control back. I think they could've built a case as to why Trump shouldn't be President anymore, but they were too afraid it wouldn't work after the Hillary debacle, so they went to more extreme measures this time.

Dumb.

Reactions: Underscore2
This man is not the only person in the Big Ten office that decided to postpone the decision. Its an unpopular decision, we get it. You want to watch your football but it is what it is. Mive on for christs sake

Looks like you love you some antisemitism. You would have made a great Nazi. Congrats!
Finally, I was waiting for the first leftist to start calling average Americans, Nazi's or racists, speaking of football, how about opening a new playbook......

Reactions: WEH8ST8HAWK
The President? How about Dr. Fraud Fauci and the pathetic news networks you watch. Let ‘s not forget Cuomo, delBasio and Pelosi’s contribution. You are as pathetic as Warren and the party you both represent. I’m assuming you have Soros’ cell number as well.
You got the good Doctor's name wrong. So you don't agree with him so now he's a fraud? I think you are the fraud.

Well, every other event / sports league in the world has been cancelled or postponed for the last five months -- from Wimbledon to the Iowa State Fair. Most cancelling with no more than a two paragraph press release. (You know, because - 100-year f'ing global pandemic - kinda obvious) Yet Warren is expected to release a 22-page medical journal defending the league's decision and talk with each individual player and their parent! It is almost like there must be some other reason for the Warren hatred.
Warren comes across as quite smug/arrogant. Where's the humility from a first year new commissioner?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT