ADVERTISEMENT

Since we don’t get enough Kamala threads—Kamala is a bad candidate

Since you seem to lean more republican, trump must be really bad (in your eyes) to not vote for him. So your view of him must be closer to the view of moderates and the left. So the question is, do you view KH to be worse than DT? You have kids, and I'm guessing you have grandkids as well, so why would you not want to participate to have a better chance of not getting DT? I get it if you're older and have no kids/grandkids to worry about, but the future does matter for them. It is your choice to not vote but it seems a little bit like you're cutting off your nose to spite your face.

If you send someone to the store for Salsa and you require mild (because it upsets your stomach), and then they call and say there's only medium and hot, do you tell the person to buy whatever they want because there isn't mild. You're going to have to eat no matter what (there will be a new president), so wouldn't you want to tell the person you want medium? Why leave that decision to someone else when they could make your life worse.
Kamala Harris is at least 10 times worse than Trump. There's a reason she's the most unpopular vice president in history. The border czar has been an absolute failure.

Since you seem to lean more republican, trump must be really bad (in your eyes) to not vote for him. So your view of him must be closer to the view of moderates and the left. So the question is, do you view KH to be worse than DT? You have kids, and I'm guessing you have grandkids as well, so why would you not want to participate to have a better chance of not getting DT? I get it if you're older and have no kids/grandkids to worry about, but the future does matter for them. It is your choice to not vote but it seems a little bit like you're cutting off your nose to spite your face.

If you send someone to the store for Salsa and you require mild (because it upsets your stomach), and then they call and say there's only medium and hot, do you tell the person to buy whatever they want because there isn't mild. You're going to have to eat no matter what (there will be a new president), so wouldn't you want to tell the person you want medium? Why leave that decision to someone else when they could make your life worse.
Huh?
FYI - I have both in my frig right now.

I do have grown children and grandchildren and grown nieces and nephews and they have kids too. Plus my siblings - here’s the deal. None of them are huge Trumpies but all are thinking he represents a better option than anyone in the Dem Party.
Some are Independents - and they still prefer Republican positions on the economy which is the driving force on who they’ll be voting for.
Everyone has a college background and all are doing well.
None of us wants higher taxes and more regulations and no one drives an EV but if someone did that’s okay by everyone.
Bottom line here is that I suspect our family is like millions of others in that we aren’t too happy with the choices.
So far I’m the lone person who has said I’m not voting for POTUS this fall, period.
It’s my own personal protest about how poorly I view the situation America finds itself in. I’m not defending my decision because I don’t have to.
Our vote is one of the greatest things we have as Americans and if neither one has earned it then neither one gets it.
Period.

What has happened to your brain?

You have gone full MAGA lately.
I think you need to take a long hard look in the mirror, Ragnar. That chart is absolutely fair. Feel free to offer you own assumption of where the two fall on the political spectrum and why.

I think you need to take a long hard look in the mirror, Ragnar. That chart is absolutely fair. Feel free to offer you own assumption of where the two fall on the political spectrum and why.
Where she falls on the political spectrum has never been in dispute. Check my posting history.

Frantastic used to be a balanced poster. Now he is all in on MAGA propaganda. I am simply asking why.

I’m not defending my decision because I don’t have to.
Our vote is one of the greatest things we have as Americans and if neither one has earned it then neither one gets it.
Period.
Check This Out Cookie Monster GIF by Sesame Street

This

Where she falls on the political spectrum has never been in dispute. Check my posting history.

Frantastic used to be a balanced poster. Now he is all in on MAGA propaganda. I am simply asking why.
So him posting something you're agreeing with makes him maga in your mind? Kamala is the least liked vp in history for a reason.

Huh?

I do have grown children and grandchildren and grown nieces and nephews and they have kids too. Plus my siblings - here’s the deal. None of them are huge Trumpies but all are thinking he represents a better option than anyone in the Dem Party.
Some are Independents - and they still prefer Republican positions on the economy which is the driving force on who they’ll be voting for.
None of us wants higher taxes and more regulations and no one drives an EV but if someone did that’s okay by everyone.
Bottom line here is that I suspect our family is like millions of others in that we aren’t too happy with the choices.
So far I’m the lone person who has said I’m not voting for POTUS this fall, period.
It’s my own personal protest about how poorly I view the situation America finds itself in. I’m not defending my decision because I don’t have to.
Period.
Hope your family knows the facts on taxes:
1. Biden did not raise taxes in his term.
2. Trump tax bill does raise individual taxes in lower brackets after this year to offset permanent cuts on corporations.
3. Biden /Harris plan was to lower taxes on individuals making 400k or less vs Trump's bill which raised them after 2024.

Please educate your family members on the facts on this issue.

• Haha
Reactions: Scruddy
Hope your family knows the facts on taxes:
1. Biden did not raise taxes in his term.
2. Trump tax bill does raise individual taxes in lower brackets after this year to offset permanent cuts on corporations.
3. Biden /Harris plan was to lower taxes on individuals making 400k or less vs Trump's bill which raised them after 2024.

Please educate your family members on the facts on this issue.
Kindly send us the leftist pamphlet you got your info from. We love learning. 🤓
My brother is an extremely successful certified financial planner with an enormous client list all over the Southeast.
My son was a Summa Cum Laude graduate with a double major in Finance and Economics and has two Masters degrees in Business. CFO of a large hospital health system.
My sister did her graduate internship at Yale.
I taught HS Econ. Managed multi million dollar budgets for upscale HOA’s and oceanfront condo communities.
We’re all mostly in agreement with Republican policies-before and beyond Donald Trump. We do our best to remain informed and educated about money.

Get off X, Twitter twit.

If you don’t understand issues take a backseat to preserving democracy this election, there’s nothing we have to discuss on this topic.
"Preserving democracy" oh boy lmfao I think I understand perfectly now, thanks 😂

Get off X, Twitter twit.

If you don’t understand issues take a backseat to preserving democracy this election, there’s nothing we have to discuss on this topic.
"Preserve democracy!" He shouts, as he pushes for a candidate who was literally installed with zero votes to her name from her base. Rags, hopefully you're not so far gone that you can't appreciate the irony in what you're saying. Given the far left buzz words you're throwing around I'm guessing this will go over your head, unfortunately. Hope I'm wrong.

"Preserve democracy!" He shouts, as he pushes for a candidate who was literally installed with zero votes to her name from her base. Rags, hopefully you're not so far gone that you can't appreciate the irony in what you're saying. Given the far left buzz words you're throwing around I'm guessing this will go over your head, unfortunately. Hope I'm wrong.
Jesus Christ.

Put down the Kool-Aid.

Let me know when Kamala talks about staying in power longer than two terms or tells Christians once she gets in office they will never have to vote again.

We’re done here.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Huh?

Period.

How do you feel about the notion of if you do not vote you cannot complain about the winner? No funny business with that question.

Jesus Christ.

Put down the Kool-Aid.

Let me know when Kamala talks about staying in power longer than two terms or tells Christians once she gets in office they will never have to vote again.

We’re done here.
You were done before you started "Mr democracy". Your candidate received zero votes. Zero. You don't care about democracy. You care about misrepresenting trump statements bc you have severe tds and are a lefty pretending to be a moderate conservative despite openly campaigning for the furthest left presidential candidate in history.

Kindly send us the leftist pamphlet you got your info from. We love learning. 🤓
My brother is an extremely successful certified financial planner with an enormous client list all over the Southeast.
My son was a Summa Cum Laude graduate with a double major in Finance and Economics and has two Masters degrees in Business. CFO of a large hospital health system.
My sister did her graduate internship at Yale.
I taught HS Econ. Managed multi million dollar budgets for upscale HOA’s and oceanfront condo communities.
We’re all mostly in agreement with Republican policies-before and beyond Donald Trump. We do our best to remain informed and educated about money.

Nice biography section. We talking income taxes here or overall "tax"? Looks like there are 3 things you need proof of.

1. Biden did not raise income tax
2. Trump bill does raise taxes on lower incomes
3. Biden/Harris campaigned on not raising income tax on those earning 400k or more while trump bill raises income taxes 9n a similar population segment after 2024

Is that what needs to be proved here?

Nice biography section. We talking income taxes here or overall "tax"? Looks like they're are 3 things you need proof of.

3. Biden/Harris campaigned on not raising income tax on those earning 400k or more while trump bill raises income taxes 9n a similar population segment after 2024

Harris apparently will grant citizenship to the 10 million plus illegal aliens she let in as border czar. At least Elizabeth Warren is claiming as much. Automatically disqualifying.

Nice biography section. We talking income taxes here or overall "tax"? Looks like there are 3 things you need proof of.

They believe what they’re told. They believe Democrats raise their taxes. They believe Democrats will take their guns. I’ve heard these fear tactics for 40 years.

Reactions: Hawked
They believe what they’re told. They believe Democrats raise their taxes. They believe Democrats will take their guns. I’ve heard these fear tactics for 40 years.

I'd really like to know where she has it wrong or where I have it wrong. From what I think I know she just made a fool of herself and those bio'd in her rant. There must be some nuance because straight up income tax policy is pretty easy to prove. SMH

I'd really like to know where she has it wrong or where I have it wrong. From what I think I know she just made a fool of herself and those bio'd in her rant. There must be some nuance because straight up income tax policy is pretty easy to prove. SMH
People who voted for Trump twice, I have found, almost always have it wrong and rarely will they accept facts, or change their stance on something.

My point was that a second Democrat term ( to include VP Harris being elected)
Would mean tax increases and allowing the Trump cuts of ‘17 to expire. She has also said she wants capital gains at 35% (after initially saying 44%) which is ridiculous.
I did not say Biden has raised taxes - yet.

My point was that a second Democrat term ( to include VP Harris being elected)
Would mean tax increases and allowing the Trump cuts of ‘17 to expire. She has also said she wants capital gains at 35% (after initially saying 44%) which is ridiculous.
I did not say Biden has raised taxes - yet.

So he didn't get his factual information from some "leftist pamphlet"? The poster seemed truthful in his statements.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT