ADVERTISEMENT

Smoked shotgun shells....

So, a lot of YouTube chefs do this with uncooked pasta, and the guy in the OP boiled for 90 seconds. I only did the blanche for 30 seconds. None of them broke. I think 90 seconds is way too long and uncooked is not good either.

I blended some ground beef in with the Italian sausage (about 1/3 ground beef) and mixed in the cream cheese. Shredded mozzarella was my other cheese of choice and blended that in, too.

My BBQ rub today is Meat Church's "The Gospel" and I put some in the meat and cheese mixture before stuffing the pasta, and another dusting after being wrapped in bacon.

I have also been doing this at a lower temp than most of the YouTubers, aiming for around 250. Hickory is my wood of choice today.

When it's time to sauce, I'll crank it up a bit.

I'm an hour in, and it smells freaking awesome.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tenacious E
Bone Suckin Sauce hahahaha

45046866.jpg

As I continue to walk by and grab a bite here and there, this holds up cold. Doesn't have to be warm. Dipping it in BBQ sauce amps it up a notch, too.

Awesome appetizer. This will now be in my rotation forever.

Good genes.

There are some people in my family that should be dead ten times over. The least surprising death was my grandpa though. Dude was gutting Red Man into his 70s before stomach cancer took him down.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT