ADVERTISEMENT

So does anybody really think Trump organized this caravan?

ottumwan in tx

HR King
Oct 26, 2002
So he could send troops in, basically to save the day? And pander to his base? This is the story I'm getting from some on hrot. That this caravan is helping the cause of Trump.

Media-driven narratives don't work anymore. Neither the media nor dems have gotten the memo. In fact, I think we're reaching a tipping point where any story the media pushes is naturally DISTRUSTED by a wide section of thinking Americans, simply because thinking Americans understand the media isn't about reporting the news, its about pushing political activism.

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
Media-driven narratives don't work anymore. Neither the media nor dems have gotten the memo. In fact, I think we're reaching a tipping point where any story the media pushes is naturally DISTRUSTED by a wide section of thinking Americans, simply because thinking Americans understand the media isn't about reporting the news, its about pushing political activism.
they are using the caravan to blame trump for shootings in Pittsburgh . they will use it for all kinds of things. if they can

Last April when Trump also played up the scary caravan coming to America, that desperate situation wound up with something like 19 people arrested. Run for your lives!!!!

I don’t think he planned it.

But I do think he’s taking advantage of it to make a big deal out of nothing to fire up his base.
The media made a big deal out of it to because they thought it would make him look bad while scoring good ratings. Now they are discovering it's a political loser so they are trying to shift the blame for all their attention over to the President, but can't take the trainwreck off the screen because it's a cash cow. In general, they're walking a tight rope because these Trump related stories are money makers for them, but they're providing a sounding board for the President's message.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT