ADVERTISEMENT

So if Ford ends up going away will the Magats just shrug and buy Chevy?

This is funny because I actually just bought some F stock this morning at $6. Maybe I should have consulted HROT.

If Ford goes out of business, think of all of the mechanics and junk yards that will also go out of business. Ford is trash...

Reactions: FSUTribe76
They didn't go through reorganization like GM did in 2009, probably could do for a house cleaning

Chevy Trucks are 2X the truck a Chevy is. Quality is much higher. Dodge are CRAP.

Chevy Trucks are 2X the truck a Chevy is. Quality is much higher. Dodge are CRAP.
Ram Trucks = Truck of the Year 2019 and 2020. Take that, Chevy.
Full disclosure I work at the second largest Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram dealership in the State of Florida. ;)

Reactions: LuteHawk
I've owned Dodge, Jeep, GM, Ford, and Toyota vehicles.

I will never buy another Chrysler product in my life.

GM vehicles are crap.

Toyotas are solid vehicles, would buy again.

I'm exclusively a Ford guy, they've won me over.

Full disclosure I work at the second largest Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram dealership in the State of Florida. ;)

In what paid off magazine? Motor Trend is phony, Dodge and Jeeps should be illegal for being such garbage. I’d stick with Consumer Reports.

In what paid off magazine? Motor Trend is phony, Dodge and Jeeps should be illegal for being such garbage. I’d stick with Consumer Reports.
We'll be fine without you. For everyone else, come see us. Heck you can also cruise our pre-owned lot which has lots of Ford and Chevy trucks. :)

Just about every vehicle wins a "vehicle if the year" award.

I've owned a 2008 Chevy Silverado for 8 years now. Other than the rusting above the wheel well issues that have plagued that era of trucks (and not only a Chevy issue), I haven't had any problems with it other than replacing a couple of sensors, replacing rusted out coolant lines, and changing the spark plugs.

My uncle sent 2 newer F-150s to the graveyard in that time period.

Just about every vehicle wins a "vehicle if the year" award.

Ram does make an enticing product. They have better interior design and tech. They have options like true locking diffs that Chevy refuses to include on their half-ton. They’re certainly knocked it out of the park on styling. The Silverado is homely.

If you want to question FCA’s longterm reliability, that’s something else. I’d still buy the gas guzzling Tundra for reliability and resale value.

Last edited:

I thought you did property management?

Fun investment story. I made a killing in 2009. Bought Ford Stock for $2 went up to over 4 within month(s). Sold it in mid 4s and was bragging to everyone how smart I was when I sold it and more than doubled my money so quick.

It kept on climbing to over 16 bucks...

We'll be fine without you. For everyone else, come see us. Heck you can also cruise our pre-owned lot which has lots of Ford and Chevy trucks. :)

Yeah, there will always be loyalists to Fiat/Mopars and Jeeps, doesn’t mean they’re not junk. They are, but if that’s what you like then good for you. I’d would to beat the hell out of Wrangler. Fiat holding up the bottom too.

Even Dodge dealers here know they’re junk. 60,000 mile transmissions? You know they’re junk.

My son needs a new truck. Can you get him an insider discount?

I've owned Dodge, Jeep, GM, Ford, and Toyota vehicles.

I will never buy another Chrysler product in my life.

GM vehicles are crap.

Toyotas are solid vehicles, would buy again.

I'm exclusively a Ford guy, they've won me over.

My last two vehicles were Hondas.

The ONLY thing that ever broke with the first one was a $100 A/C repair. Gave it to my son after 150,000 miles.

Absolutely NOTHING has gone wrong with the current version of the Tradmobile and it has 175,000 miles on it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT