ADVERTISEMENT

So Let Me See If I've Got This Right....

Ronman

HR Legend
Jan 4, 2004
Planet Iowa
Fact:

Luka Garza -- Graduated. He's Gone.
Jordan Bohannon -- Graduated. He's Gone.

Rumor:

Joe Weiskamp -- Had enough of college. Will Test The NBA waters. He's Gone.
CJ Fredrick -- Some unknown slight, perhaps in B1G Tourny. He's Gone.
Joe Toussaint -- Unhappy with the way he is used. He Gone.
Jack Nunge -- Fed up with injuries and rehabbing. Wants degree. He Gone.

Is that about it or do we throw in either Perkins or Ulis as well? Going to be an awfully different Iowa basketball team next season according to some.

I’m thinking Joe T is coming back and with a big fast chip on his shoulder! He’s a stop in the lane floater or head fake to the bucket and a bit more under control away from very very solid.. he wasn’t allotted the playing time this year to really get in any kind of rhythm either which I think hindered him too.. if everyone comes back I think Iowa will still be a pretty good team..

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Who knows? I would think the dust would settle on some of these things in the next few weeks. I like JW's game, but being brutally honest here, all 5 Oregon starters are better NBA prospects than him and that is just one team. I don't see CJ leaving as he will be featured next year regardless of whether JW stays / goes and more so if he goes. Joe T. needs to clean some things up, but I think / hope a lot of his mistakes were due to pressing trying to do too much. I hope Nunge can return and play injury free for the rest of his career. He deserves it.

Question on Ulis. Is he a PG period or can he potentially play SG? I have always viewed him as a PG but don't remember much about his high school career. So upon a quick interweb search it appears Ulis is a true PG and Perkins is a SG. Some good highlights on Perkins knocking down some 3's...promising.

Last edited:
Frederick: Back. The transfer rumor is ridiculous.
Joe T: Back. He’s the QB of the team next year.
Nunge: Back. 1st time he’ll be the starter, I think he’ll be back and more than ready. Probably the most hungry next year.

I am ok with losing Frederick. I WILL FIGHT LIKE HELL to keep Fredrick.

Reactions: 3boysmom
I'm not a fan of Frederick. Just gives me the vibe of the athlete that is always finding ways to get hurt.

• Haha
Reactions: BBHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT