ADVERTISEMENT

So no cabinet meetings the last 9 months

They were fine with the transportation secretary talking a third of the year off during a supply chain crisis so I doubt they care. As long as they're a minority or love sucking d*ck I honestly don't think they give a sh*t (as long as they vote blue)

Is OP under the impression that the president meets at a huge oval shaped table with all of his cabinet hashing out an agenda like the movie Dave?

Last edited:
They were fine with the transportation secretary talking a third of the year off during a supply chain crisis so I doubt they care. As long as they're a minority or love sucking d*ck I honestly don't think they give a sh*t (as long as they vote blue)
Bro he and partner just had babies so bodies needed to heal and bond with offspring. Do better 🙃

Is OP under the impression that the president meets at a huge oval shaped table with all of his cabinet hashing out an agenda like the movie Dave?

Such as the cabinet room? You know, an area explicitly used for this purpose?

The President of the United States delegates much work to the Cabinet. Each Cabinet member is the head of an executive department of the government. The President meets with his/her Cabinet frequently to hear their reports and their suggestions. Usually, they meet together once a week or every other week. They meet in the Cabinet Room next to the President's Oval Office in the White House West Wing. This room faces the Rose Garden and is a beautiful room furnished with draperies, chandeliers, and leather chairs.

https://www.trumanlibrary.gov/education/three-branches/why-does-president-need-cabinet#

Reactions: Hawkman34
Why would any of these people need to meet or work when everything is going so great under bidens watch. The country is in the best shape it’s ever been. Everyone has more money than ever and the stock market is going up everyday. It’s all good guys, just ask any democrat. Anyone but Trump, maybe they will just switch the tune a bit and suggest no one as they don’t do anything anyway.

Kamala chimed in... The Cabinet...isn't really a cabinet like you would think of a kitchen cabinet. It's just a group of people with a job to do. (Cackles) We like the Cabinet, they are a nice group of people. When we talk about our cabinet, and Joe and how great our cabinet is, it's a really great cabinet.

What kind of bullshit post is this?
Well he’s calling him a dick sucker. Male dick suckers are usually gay or on drugs. The Democratic Party is the party that supports gays. With this info I derived that he was calling him gay.
The poster was making fun of the Democratic Party so I came to the conclusion that a gay person realized the gay party is a joke and is making fun of it. So I was asking if this was the accurate way that fredjr sees it. That or he’s was just being a dick which I’m sure you didn’t have a problem with.

Reactions: Scruddy
Well he’s calling him a dick sucker. Male dick suckers are usually gay or on drugs. The Democratic Party is the party that supports gays. With this info I derived that he was calling him gay.
The poster was making fun of the Democratic Party so I came to the conclusion that a gay person realized the gay party is a joke and is making fun of it. So I was asking if this was the accurate way that fredjr sees it. That or he’s was just being a dick which I’m sure you didn’t have a problem with.
When did he say anything about sucking dick? Or males sucking off other males? You're the one who introduced this and decided to be homophobic about it. And dick suckers are usually on drugs? Really?

Reactions: nelly02
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT