ADVERTISEMENT

So when the stock market crashes in the next 6 months

91hawki

HR Heisman
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2003
Will it still be Bush's fault.

Or will this fall on Obama or Hilliary

The stock market is going to crash. There is no question about it and the responsibility falls on the Congress, Senate and President for the past 5 decades. This has Nation's economy has been rolling down hill for a long time. Only the intellectually stupid would try and blame a handful of people.

Reactions: unIowa
"Most mainstream analysts believe that the current economy can survive with more normalized rates and that the Fed's timidity is unwarranted. These people just haven't been paying attention. The "recovery" of the past eight years hasn't been just "helped along" by deeply negative real interest rates, it is a singular creation of those policies. Since June 2009, when the current recovery began, traditional economic metrics, such as GDP growth, productivity, business investment, labor force participation, and wage growth, have all been significantly below trend. The only strong positives have been gains in the stock, bond and real estate markets. We have had an "asset price" recovery rather than a bona fide economic recovery. This presents unique risks."

http://www.realclearmarkets.com/art...ext_economic_slowdown_looms_large_102376.html

"Most mainstream analysts believe that the current economy can survive with more normalized rates and that the Fed's timidity is unwarranted. These people just haven't been paying attention. The "recovery" of the past eight years hasn't been just "helped along" by deeply negative real interest rates, it is a singular creation of those policies. Since June 2009, when the current recovery began, traditional economic metrics, such as GDP growth, productivity, business investment, labor force participation, and wage growth, have all been significantly below trend. The only strong positives have been gains in the stock, bond and real estate markets. We have had an "asset price" recovery rather than a bona fide economic recovery. This presents unique risks."

http://www.realclearmarkets.com/art...ext_economic_slowdown_looms_large_102376.html
Thus the term "manufactured economy" from Trump. And he was 100% right in making that statement.

Excellent read.

The stock market is going to crash. There is no question about it and the responsibility falls on the Congress, Senate and President for the past 5 decades. This has Nation's economy has been rolling down hill for a long time. Only the intellectually stupid would try and blame a handful of people.

Exactly so expect MSM to blame Trump. LOL

So I sold some land about a year ago and haven’t invested the proceeds yet. Wife and I had a baby girl about seven months ago and I have been too busy to dig in with my investment guy. At this point, I am thinking about sitting on it another six months to see what happens with the market. I would sure appreciate any feedback on strategy. Much obliged!

So I sold some land about a year ago and haven’t invested the proceeds yet. Wife and I had a baby girl about seven months ago and I have been too busy to dig in with my investment guy. At this point, I am thinking about sitting on it another six months to see what happens with the market. I would sure appreciate any feedback on strategy. Much obliged!
Buy more land

Invest in Rubles.

We're all pawns. Deal with it.
Chess_pawn1.jpg

I know Swag, this is racist. But I did it for you. :rolleyes:

Reactions: unIowa
Step one: Build an emergency bunker

Step two: Stock it with alcohol, tobacco and firearms.

Step three: Profit

I don't know if it will happen in the next 6 months but it will happen within the next year, IMO.

Moot question since the stock market will not crash in the next 6 months.

I believe we are entering a correction as things seem to be slightly overvalued based on historical prices in relation to current earnings.

You don't even have to build a doomsday bunker. Find one of those nut jobs from the 60s that built one, that is no longer alive and rent his from one of his grandchildren.

The stock market will take a big hit at some point. Then, you know what will happen? It will recover and still provide a place for solid long term gains for those that are not easily rattled/irrationally frightened wussies.

For the people convinced that there will be a crash, are you making investments to capitalize on it? Be honest, the answer is no.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT