ADVERTISEMENT

Soros Involved With Whistleblower?

You can count on Eric to shoot straight.

81e025f86b7845deb5dbc1f91f3b19de95948febbfff38a40ae149ae34587015.jpg

He was also suspected of being one of the leakers that was plaguing the Trump Presidency early on. They have been onto him for awhile now.

This guy is not clean. What he is doing is treasonous.

Reactions: Roy L Fuchs
Even if everything alleged is true, the report was deemed credible by Trump's own IG and corroborated by numerous of others, several of whom had first hand knowledge of what was said during the call. Classic deflection.

Consume feces, OP.
They need something to criticize. They sure can’t defend the actual actions of the President.

This is like having the next Democrat president (god help us all) getting whistleblown by a guy cozy with Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity. My guess is the Democrats wouldn’t just go along with it for the good of the country and upholding the constitution.

Reactions: hexumhawk

You can count on Eric to shoot straight.

81e025f86b7845deb5dbc1f91f3b19de95948febbfff38a40ae149ae34587015.jpg

This whole thing looks and smells like a rat.

Soros? My word, you are the most predictable brainwashed sheep I’ve ever seen. If Trump raped and brutalized your mothers in front of you, then called the police about the crime, you’d attack and slander her too.

This is like having the next Democrat president (god help us all) getting whistleblown by a guy cozy with Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity. My guess is the Democrats wouldn’t just go along with it for the good of the country and upholding the constitution

The president shouldn’t be allowed to do illegal things no matter which party they’re from, period.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
This is like having the next Democrat president (god help us all) getting whistleblown by a guy cozy with Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity. My guess is the Democrats wouldn’t just go along with it for the good of the country and upholding the constitution.

The media would dox them. They'd have to to into hiding if it was a Trump loyalist doing it to a Dem president.

Reactions: Project MKUltra
They've got the wrong Jew! Watch for Hannity's report tonight!!

140808.0.jpeg

I really, really don't understand the infatuation with the whistleblower at this point. I mean, after all the testimony that's been given so far, what difference does it make?

You forgot that everyone else that was part of the process also confirms what happened in you scenario above

Again, when you can't defend the message, go after the messenger. Classic deflection.

Right wingers commenting on crime in black communities: “Geez, why don’t they stand up to the thugs in their community? Do what’s right, people!”

Right wingers commenting on Trump administration criminality: “Treasonous! Snitches get stitches!”

Reactions: pjhawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT