ADVERTISEMENT

Sounds like they have a strong suspect in the murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German

Hoosierhawkeye

HR King
Sep 16, 2008
Don't know if you remember this case from Delphi from years ago.

Anyways this guy was caught red handed with 9 year old girl in his basement, she says that he sexually assaulted her and tried to kill her.

Guy has a tat of a girl crying blood that resembles one of the murdered girls in Delphi.

I saw this yesterday. Let's hope its him. What an incredible scumbag. He looks a lot like the composite, although that often doesn't mean much.

Reactions: Hoosierhawkeye
Wow, reading his social media posts in that article is scary. That guy is one f-ed up dude. He deserves to be burned at the stake and then rot in hell for eternity for what he did to that 9-yr old girl.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
Wow, reading his social media posts in that article is scary. That guy is one f-ed up dude. He deserves to be burned at the stake and then rot in hell for eternity for what he did to that 9-yr old girl.

If they can connect him to the Delphi murders I have to believe that the death penalty will be on the table.

I’m fine with a Marcellus Wallace going medieval on his ass type situation based on what they know he did to the 9 yr old. Drag it out longer if he’s the PoS that killed those other two girls.

Reactions: Mat_Hawks
If they can connect him to the Delphi murders I have to believe that the death penalty will be on the table.
The death penalty should be automatic just for what he did to the girl locked in his basement.

If I had my way, he'd have already been executed for being "a felon with an extensive criminal history".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT