ADVERTISEMENT

Speaker Johnson Signs Impeachment Letter For Mayorkas

I see the Rs are busy helping the people of our country yet again. So many many things they are doing to help us simple minded people live. Bravo.
Getting rid of the most inept (or evil) DHS head in us history seems like quite the positive move for our country given the 8 million illegals him and Joe have allowed to cross our souther border.

Good to know the GOP House is working on the tough stuff.

You know, things that night actually help Mericans.
8 million illegals thanks to the left is priority number 1. Guess you're okay with owning the failure of the southern border?

Getting rid of the most inept (or evil) DHS head in us history seems like quite the positive move for our country given the 8 million illegals him and Joe have allowed to cross our souther border.
Tell me how your boy would have solved it? The Rs have opened a door that can't be closed. Also what exactly has your side done for to help with anything.. I will hang up and listen

Tell me how your boy would have solved it? The Rs have opened a door that can't be closed. Also what exactly has your side done for to help with anything.. I will hang up and listen
Funny how you claim the Rs opened the door despite the surge like this never happening until buden took office and boastfully threw away all of Trump's executive orders on the border. You own this. Stop trying to pass the buck as you people always do.

Again, this is a problem the Right relishes. A solution was offered, and they said “No thank-you”.
Your "solution" started with allowing for 1.825 million illegals per year into the country. Get ****ed. That's not a solution. It's an obvious non starter so you dunces could pretend it's someone else's fault again. ****ing educate yourself.

Funny how you claim the Rs opened the door despite the surge like this never happening until buden took office and boastfully threw away all of Trump's executive orders on the border. You own this. Stop trying to pass the buck as you people always do.
You do know that border crossing were at an all time low during the Obama administration? Maybe you don't.

Reactions: cigaretteman
8 million illegals thanks to the left is priority number 1. Guess you're okay with owning the failure of the southern border?
Costs of American goods are higher than needed because corporations have to pay more because of labor shortages.

Econ 101.

You do know that border crossing were at an all time low during the Obama administration? Maybe you don't.
So you're saying Obama wasn't as big of a dunce as biden??
Costs of American goods are higher than needed because corporations have to pay more because of labor shortages.

Econ 101.
So it is happening, but now it's actually a good thing?
It doesn't appear to be an issue for the GOP. They won't pass any legislation or even put it up for a vote. You've been duped into thinking this is a liberal problem.
It didn't take legislation for us to get to this position, it took executive orders signed by Joe biden in his first days. The legislation charade is a weak blame game attempt and nobody with critical thinking skills takes it seriously. Joe caused this mess himself. His voters bear responsibility too. Just like they do with the war in Ukraine.

Did that check from Mexico in 2017 ever clear the bank so that big, beautiful wall could have been built?
The one the dems said we didn't have money for? Yeah, dems own that crisis too actually.

So you're saying Obama wasn't as big of a dunce as biden??

So it is happening, but now it's actually a good thing?

It didn't take legislation for us to get to this position, it took executive orders signed by Joe biden in his first days. The legislation charade is a weak blame game attempt and nobody with critical thinking skills takes it seriously. Joe caused this mess himself. His voters bear responsibility too. Just like they do with the war in Ukraine.
You like most biff cult members have issues when reading comprehension. I am saying when biff took over the rate of border crossing skyrocketed.

You like most biff cult members have issues when reading comprehension. I am saying when biff took over the rate of border crossing skyrocketed.
I agree, when biden took over the illegal crossings doubled.

Changing the focus doesn't help your argument.

Trump had four years and didn't do shit.
He didn't allow 8 million illegals into this country like sleepy joe and mayorkas have. You're not getting out of responsibility for this. This is the left's crisis now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT