ADVERTISEMENT

Speaker Johnson Signs Impeachment Letter For Mayorkas

Now “illegals” are taking jobs away from American citizens? What jobs? C’mon Senator, even you are better than this! What jobs are the “illegals” pirating away from us citizens? They are taking the jobs YOU don’t want!

I don’t agree with that comment. He was wrong there.

If the charge that Laken Riley’s killer had a prior criminal history, then committed a felony, was released anyways and then committed murder, then our immigration system is completely broken and the buck stops at Mayorkas.

He should worry less about his job and more about jail time if what Hawley alleges is true.

I don’t think it is a given that Hawley is accurate here but these simple facts should be easily verifiable, no?

Mayorkas has every reason to lie, distort, and obscure the truth on his agency’s possible criminal behavior. He’s the leader of it.

I don’t agree with that comment. He was wrong there.

If the charge that Laken Riley’s killer had a prior criminal history, then committed a felony, was released anyways and then committed murder, then our immigration system is completely broken and the buck stops at Mayorkas.

He should worry less about his job and more about jail time if what Hawley alleges is true.

I don’t think it is a given that Hawley is accurate here but these simple facts should be easily verifiable, no?

Mayorkas has every reason to lie, distort, and obscure the truth on his agency’s possible criminal behavior. He’s the leader of it.
Bullshit!
Hawkey accused the Secretary of conspiring to have “illegals” steal jobs from American citizens! I want to know what jobs specifically these illegals are stealing. Answer the phuquin’ question asked! Hawley is a big boy…you don’t have to cover his bullshit lies for him.

Bullshit!
Hawkey accused the Secretary of conspiring to have “illegals” steal jobs from American citizens! I want to know what jobs specifically these illegals are stealing. Answer the phuquin’ question asked! Hawley is a big boy…you don’t have to cover his bullshit lies for him.

I didn’t. In fact I plainly said he was wrong. Good talk.

One would think the whole criminal negligence accusation was more newsworthy but you go on with yo bad self.

I didn’t. In fact I plainly said he was wrong. Good talk.

One would think the whole criminal negligence accusation was more newsworthy but you go on with yo bad self.
“Criminal negligence”…. Just a phuquin’ MAGA buzz word for political difference of opinion..this guy ain’t doing anything illegal… just not doing what you think ought to be done. ain’t no criminal in it. A complete waste of Congresses time. Typical MAGA/ Trump stall technique. Republicans/Trump need the noise and need the distraction the border gives them. They refused the solution they wanted for years a couple of months ago.

“Criminal negligence”…. Just a phuquin’ MAGA buzz word for political difference of opinion..this guy ain’t doing anything illegal… just not doing what you think ought to be done. ain’t no criminal in it. A complete waste of Congresses time. Typical MAGA/ Trump stall technique. Republicans/Trump need the noise and need the distraction the border gives them. They refused the solution they wanted for years a couple of months ago.
If that solution was so great why did it take three years, 30 years, 200 years for anyone to propose it?

The only solution they want is a Trump presidency
Not true, I don't care who is in office as long as they keep dudes out of women's sports and spaces, don't get us into world War 3, and keep immigration / border crossings safe, legal, and rare.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT