ADVERTISEMENT

Spencer Lee Named Finalist for AAU James E. Sullivan Award: Vote once/day

Will be an uphill climb to beat out the Clemson football fan base, but hopefully we can get all Iowa fans in on this. Would be an awesome feather in Iowa’s cap to have a Sullivan Award winner.

Never hurts to ask your family to vote, too, even if they have no interest. Takes about 15 seconds — most people can handle almost anything for 15 seconds.

Also, hint to the Hodge committee: Only one wrestler made the finals for the Sullivan Award. There’s your answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wendy79 and Descat1
This should be on every Iowa message board, including the Lounge. I don’t subscribe — maybe someone who does can confirm that it’s in the Lounge or post there of it isn’t.

And it’s worth emphasizing that you can vote daily.

Reactions: bammhawk1
I tried to vote today and it said I already voted today and vote tomorrow! Is it every 24 hours or reset at midnight each day?

This should be on every Iowa message board, including the Lounge. I don’t subscribe — maybe someone who does can confirm that it’s in the Lounge or post there of it isn’t.

And it’s worth emphasizing that you can vote daily.
It was yesterday, will bump it.

Reactions: WWDMHawkeye
I’m glad the voting is finally over. Going on all of my devices every day to vote and verify I am not a robot was eating up a lot of my time.
Yeah, but did your Robot hit the "I am not a Robot" button for you? ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT