ADVERTISEMENT

Sqairz Golf Shoes...

joelbc1

HR King
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
you can’t always get what you want!
Golfers...loooking for the perfect, unique Christmas present to take to the course this winter/spring? May I suggest a pr. of Sqairz golf shoes. My bride bought me a pair after seeing them hawked by Sir Nick Faldo this Fall during the US Open. I wore them quite often this Fall and they are everything advertised. A very “ solid” fitting shoe with a sound foundation and LOTS of toe room ( is bunyons/ ingrown toe nails are ever an issue). Honestly, probably the best or. Of golf shoes I have ever owned. I have been buying golf shoes for 55 years and to this day, do more than my share of walking golf courses. I have always worn Footjoys until about 10 years ago when I moved to Eccos...but these Sqairz might be my new shoe...and the next Pair could well be gifted to me by my President!
But boys...Sqairz might well be worth your consideration. Sqairz is a quality purchase.

Golfers...loooking for the perfect, unique Christmas present to take to the course this winter/spring? May I suggest a pr. of Sqairz golf shoes. My bride bought me a pair after seeing them hawked by Sir Nick Faldo this Fall during the US Open. I wore them quite often this Fall and they are everything advertised. A very “ solid” fitting shoe with a sound foundation and LOTS of toe room ( is bunyons/ ingrown toe nails are ever an issue). Honestly, probably the best or. Of golf shoes I have ever owned. I have been buying golf shoes for 55 years and to this day, do more than my share of walking golf courses. I have always worn Footjoys until about 10 years ago when I moved to Eccos...but these Sqairz might be my new shoe...and the next Pair could well be gifted to me by my President!
But boys...Sqairz might well be worth your consideration. Sqairz is a quality purchase.

Did they increase your swing speed 5 mph and take 4+ off your handicap?

She bought me edible boxers.
They didn’t last long.

Put them on and swing in them....you will feel a difference, honestly. They are far and away, the most solid feeling golf shoes I have ever worn.

My BS detector goes off when I hear most claims made on Golf Channel commercials. I’ll take the recommendation from an Ecco user though seeing how I’m on my fifth pair of Biom hybrids.

Reactions: mnole03
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT