ADVERTISEMENT

Stanford SJW’s gonna SJW

So Shapiro’s speech tonight was targeted towards the Alt Right tonight and Neo Nazis. But but but I was told he was a white supremacist from lefties in this thread. Weird it’s almost like they don’t really know anything about Ben Shapiro at all and think anyone who identifies as conservative is alt right.

So Shapiro’s speech tonight was targeted towards the Alt Right tonight and Neo Nazis. But but but I was told he was a white supremacist from lefties in this thread. Weird it’s almost like they don’t really know anything about Ben Shapiro at all and think anyone who identifies as conservative is alt right.

It’s almost like you completely ignored the inflammatory garbage he has spewed, that was linked in this thread. Almost like you are willfully ignorant. Weird!

You're completely insane and a liar. My whole point is 100% contrary to this drivel. I'm pointing out that calling someone "dangerous" that isn't, is so stupid and a bull shit way to try to get your point across. So, no...I don't think they are dangerous and never said I thought they were dangerous. This is your imagination taking over for your sense of reality once again. It happens often.
LOL...Shapiro has made a f'n INDUSTRY by portraying others as "dangerous". Give it a rest.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
And whose upset about a group wanting to protest him? No one I can see in this thread. Making up your shit and applying it to others and then arguing against it is...well...the definition of a strawman. You and many others here are arguing against points NO ONE IS MAKING.

It’s great that they’re protesting. Fantastic. I love the first amendment. They can protest their little hearts out and I’ll applaud if you wish. So please...stop making that dumb shit up. And if you do actually decide to be honest, point out what’s going on to the rest please.

So you're not upset but decided to create a thread bitching about the students protesting a speaker promoting Alt-Right talking points. Got it.

So you're not upset but decided to create a thread bitching about the students protesting a speaker promoting Alt-Right talking points. Got it.
I'm not watching the video but I'm guessing he's calling the alt-right out. I don't believe he's a fan. OTOH, he thinks it's perfectly acceptable to fear black males - especially all young black males - because many of them are "criminals", he's virulently anti-gay rights, and he calls any Jew other than those of the Orthodox persuasion a "Jew-in-name-only".

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes

There you go again. Making shit up. You should at least be good at it if you're gonna do it.

I made up that you created this thread whining about the fact Shapiro was getting protested? Wipe your tears away and reread your first post. It's pretty clear you're emotionally upset about this.

Yeah...I’m upset. I’m the one jumping up and down defending idiocy and making up shit in an effort to make said idiocy less idiotic. Oh wait...that’s you. Time to take a break. Your anger is leading you to make rash decisions. Maybe count to 10. Relax.

Yeah...I’m upset. I’m the one jumping up and down defending idiocy and making up shit in an effort to make said idiocy less idiotic. Oh wait...that’s you. Time to take a break. Your anger is leading you to make rash decisions. Maybe count to 10. Relax.

I see me pointing out what a piece of trash Ben Shapiro is has ruined your day. Out of the goodness of my heart I will refrain from posting further examples of why people shouldn't want him speaking on campuses due to the hate he promotes. Have a great Friday and a pleasant tomorrow.

I see me pointing out what a piece of trash Ben Shapiro is has ruined your day. Out of the goodness of my heart I will refrain from posting further examples of why people shouldn't want him speaking on campuses due to the hate he promotes. Have a great Friday and a pleasant tomorrow.

LOL...you just keep on ignoring reality and making shit up. I love that you can't admit that I'm 100% fine with them protesting. You can't do that because that's your ONLY argument. That I don't like them protesting...which is a lie. You're living a lie.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT