ADVERTISEMENT

Stanley Cup Finals

RagnarLothbrok

HR Heisman
Apr 4, 2023
Anyone watching?

I’m still recovering from the Rangers loss (thought this might be our year).

Anyway, here’s to a good series. Would like to see Edmonton in 7. It’s time for McDavid to hoist Lord Stanley’s Cup.

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
I started a thread Saturday. I don't think there was a single reply.

Skinner looks good tonight. Totally different game from both sides. Florida forecheck is far more effective tonight but no goals. Edmonton is much more reserved. I think they got tired in the third Saturday and are saving some energy tonight.

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
I started a thread Saturday. I don't think there was a single reply.

Skinner looks good tonight. Totally different game from both sides. Florida forecheck is far more effective tonight but no goals. Edmonton is much more reserved. I think they got tired in the third Saturday and are saving some energy tonight.
I missed that thread. Sorry.

Yeah, it has been a complete reversal in terms of SOG. 1-1 late in the second as I write this.

Reactions: DooBi
Y’all are missing out.
I might be. Nothing against hockey I just didn’t grow up around it. In fact I’ve never even been on ice skates. It’s somewhat fun to watch in person and I’m sure an nhl game in person would really be interesting but I just can’t get in to it watching on tv.

Watching. Florida has played really well. Frustrating the Oilers who can’t get it past Bob.

Though we would see more from McDavid and crew.

Let’s see if they can put it together at home for the next two.

I’m guessing things may get chippy with the Draisaitl hit.

I only pay attention if the lightning are still in it. I’m pulling for the Panthers, because fvck Canada.

I'm also a Lightning fan whose interest diminishes when my team is eliminated. Plus I am in Italy on vacation, so the games are in the middle of the night.
I'm pulling for Edmonton because FMFFM.

Florida deserved to lose that game after those gawdawful anthem singers they trotted out there.

That second one … last time I saw a mouth like that it had a hook in it.

Reactions: ihhawk
Holy hell...Oilers are on a fookin' roll !! The overturned goal could have gone either way.

Damn, I couldn't watch last night but I was hoping I'd wake up to a Panthers Cup this morning. Oh well. Monday should be a good game.

Oilers speed seems to be overtaking the panthers.

Will be watching Monday night on a buddy’s driveway while drinking bourbon.

Screenshot-20240624-121927-Facebook.jpg

Reactions: HawCory
Lost track a bit after the avs lost. But been watching here and there. Series looked over after game 2 and 3. Will be tuning in tonight for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT