ADVERTISEMENT

Starlink connecting the World

Dec 31, 2014
Laoag City, Phillipines

Roberto Cachero, head of Teachers and learners of the Paoay East Central Elementary School 🇵🇭, confirmed this in an interview Thursday as he shared information on the upcoming installation of Starlink Internet, a satellite Internet constellation operated by the American aerospace company SpaceX.

“We are glad and thankful to Senator Loren Legarda for spearheading the installation of Starlink Internet in our school to bridge the connectivity gap. This would allow more of our teachers to participate in online meetings and seminars and in improving educational opportunities for our learners.”

paoay-east-central-elem-school-learners.jpg

Don’t get pouty. I simply asked a question that you ducked.

Your question is asinine and off topic. I generally don’t respond to personal attacks. Why do you care that I find human progress interesting? Why does that bother you so much?

People around here seem pretty free to post slanderous hate regarding Musk and his businesses. Do you also go around asking those posters if they get paid per post to hate on Musk?

@Joes Place
@GOHOX69
@WDSMHAWK
@Chishawk1425

Are a few examples, why is your ire one sided?

Last edited:
So much unjust hate on Elon lol he was a darling to the left until recognizing that the cult was out of control. Man has voted blue most of his life and the second he says they're not doing a good job he's outcast. No dissenting opinions will be "tolerated" by the party of "tolerance".

On topic star link is amazing. Saw some of their satellites "flying" in a straight line in the night sky over my house just recently. It is definitely going to benefit mankind as a whole, especially in areas without much existing infrastructure.

Your question is asinine and off topic. I generally don’t respond to personal attacks. Why do you care that I find human progress interesting? Why does that bother you so much?

People around here seem pretty free to post slanderous hate regarding Musk and his businesses. Do you also go around asking those posters if they get paid per post to hate on Musk?

@Joes Place
@GOHOX69
@WDSMHAWK
@Chishawk1425

Are a few examples, why is your ire one sided?

It was not a personal attack. I asked a simple question. You’ve ducked it twice now.

It’s also libel not slander when it’s written.

And I don’t see much human progress in turning Twitter into a cesspool where he actively supports Nazis, crazy right wingers, conspiracies of all types and refuses to remove obviously AI altered or demonstrably false posts.

So much unjust hate on Elon lol he was a darling to the left until recognizing that the cult was out of control. Man has voted blue most of his life and the second he says they're not doing a good job he's outcast. No dissenting opinions will be "tolerated" by the party of "tolerance".

On topic star link is amazing. Saw some of their satellites "flying" in a straight line in the night sky over my house just recently. It is definitely going to benefit mankind as a whole, especially in areas without much existing infrastructure.

Spot on. Watch this interview with Rogan where he explains Twitter, their former management’s political philosophy / associations and how it went so horribly awry exporting Uber Liberal San Francisco politics internationally via the social media platform formerly known as Twitter.

I’ve never heard such a detailed accurate assessment of Twitter and its glaring deficiencies before.

Skip to: 25:08

“We are glad and thankful to Senator Loren Legarda for spearheading the installation of Starlink Internet in our school to bridge the connectivity gap. This would allow more of our teachers to participate in online meetings and seminars and in improving educational opportunities for our learners.”
A bunch of Filipino schoolteachers will now have their own OnlyFan pages. You can thank Elon Musk for that.

It was not a personal attack. I asked a simple question. You’ve ducked it twice now.

And I don’t see much human progress in turning Twitter into a cesspool where he actively supports Nazis, crazy right wingers, conspiracies of all types and refuses to remove obviously AI altered or demonstrably false posts.

Those things are obviously bad, I agree. That is where Community Notes comes in. It is this feedback mechanism to combat these narratives and misinformation and I think they are doing an excellent job.

Do you also object to the Taliban, Iran (the leading exporter of terrorism globally) and Russia (a renegade imperialist fascist state currently exercising a campaign of ethnic cleansing and terrorism against a neighboring democracy) having a voice on this social media platform?

Why or why not?

If by a “simple question” you mean in the form of a passive aggressive false dichotomy intended to attack my motivations for making posts. Sure, then it was just an innocent simple question.

You tell me, besides the false choices presented what are some other motivations I might have to post about subjects that interest me?

I have stated some on here before. Clearly you missed those posts.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
If by a “simple question” you mean in the form of a passive aggressive false dichotomy intended to attack my motivations for making posts. Sure, then it was just an innocent simple question.

You tell me, besides the false choices presented what are some other motivations I might have to post about subjects that interest me?

I have stated some on here before. Clearly you missed those posts.

Passive aggressive false dichotomy? LOL

Whether you like the topics of business, science or development is not the point. You may have all kinds of reasons for posting. I’m focusing on one of the potential reasons:

Again, I asked if you are paid to promote favorable Elon/X stories? Yes? No?

This is the third time you haven’t answered.

Passive aggressive false dichotomy? LOL

Whether you like the topics of business, science or development is not the point. You may have all kinds of reasons for posting. I’m focusing on one of the potential reasons:

Again, I asked if you are paid to promote favorable Elon/X stories? Yes? No?

This is the third time you haven’t answered.

I choose not to dignify that question with a response and fück you for asking it. I have stated my reasons for posting what I do on here several times.

How about this, do you f*ck sheep or goats? Well? Just a simple question.

• Haha
I choose not to dignify that question with a response and fück you for asking it. I have stated my reasons for posting what I do on here several times.

How about this, do you f*ck sheep or goats? Well? Just a simple question.

Yours is a simple question and the answer is also simple: neither.

You have now ducked my question 4 times, and got pouty about it when, unlike you, I haven’t used any profanity.

Are you paid to post favorable Elon/X stories?

Yours is a simple question and the answer is also simple: neither.

You have now ducked my question 4 times, and got pouty about it when, unlike you, I haven’t used any profanity.

Are you paid to post favorable Elon/X stories?

Ducked it zero times. You simply don’t like my answers.

How about this? No, you ****ing moron asshole, I am not paid to post anything. And **** you again for asking it, ya prick. Happy?

• Haha
Ducked it zero times. You simply don’t like my answers.

How about this? No, you ****ing moron asshole, I am not paid to post anything. And **** you again for asking it, ya prick. Happy?

You seem triggered. Try to use your words to express your feelings rather than profanities.

You should probably step away from the keyboard for a bit if you get this angry about a simple question.

Reactions: This_Hawk_Abides
You seem triggered. Try to use your words to express your feelings rather than profanities.

You should probably step away from the keyboard for a bit if you get this angry about a simple question.

No. I hate the insinuation you are making. It is offensive. Maybe after the first four times you asked it besides this thread and i didn't answer you could possibly take a Goddamned hint.

• Haha
I wish he’d focus his time and energy on this stuff. He could be seen as a visionary and a leader for the betterment of society.

But he can’t help but wallow around in the muck on Twitter and generally be a douchebag. It’s just who he is. Sad.
I'm happy he bought Twitter and exposed how much governments are trying to censor people online.
Despite the pleadings of its proponents, government censorship online isn't for the betterment of society.

Tonga post disaster.

"[...] It is rather paradoxical for a devastating volcanic eruption and tsunami to bring to our shores the latest in satellite and communications technology. Elon Musk probably didn't know much about Tonga until January 15, but gave generously," he said during a broadcast by the Tonga Broadcasting Commission. The Starlink service will be useful for first responders communicate to assist in rebuilding efforts and emergency operations, as well as provide families with access to internet to reach out to loved ones who live overseas. The Minister said SpaceX will provide free service during the emergency period until the undersea fiber-optic cable system is fully restored to serve the public.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT