ADVERTISEMENT

Starlink connecting the World

I wish he’d focus his time and energy on this stuff. He could be seen as a visionary and a leader for the betterment of society.

But he can’t help but wallow around in the muck on Twitter and generally be a douchebag. It’s just who he is. Sad.

Fvcking facts...I used to look at him in the same light as Steve Jobs, not any more

The whole Musk thing is a little strange to me...

D's push EV hard...Musk runs the leading EV company.

D's are the party of "science"....Musk runs space X.

F with twitter and you're "persona non grata" :D

Musk’s support of Nazis and other authoritarians, failure to remove AI and fake right wing posts, and amplification of baseless conspiracies will do that.

slurp GIF

OP when he sees Elon.

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
Forgive me, I did not realize I forced you to click on this thread and it offended your delicate sensibilities. A thousand apologies.
Pheno, you have to realize, you said something positive about Musk who has become a demon on the left for cleaning up Twitter (X) and/or you refused to make fun of a Republican anywhere in your post, so you are wasting time for all the commies on this board.

Pheno, you have to realize, you said something positive about Musk who has become a demon on the left for cleaning up Twitter (X) and/or you refused to make fun of a Republican anywhere in your post, so you are wasting time for all the commies on this board.

Cleaning up Twitter? LOL.

That’s the dumbest thing that will be posted on this board today and it’s not even 8 a.m. Congrats.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
The whole Musk thing is a little strange to me...

D's push EV's hard...Musk runs the leading EV company.

D's love renewable energy...Tesla Solar.

D's are the party of "science"....Musk runs space X.

F with twitter and you're "persona non grata" :D
I dont give two shits about twitter or what he does with twitter. I am not on twitter (although i wish i could still read comments on posts without an account).

Wish he wouldve focused on the first three items on your list instead of letting his inner internet troll take over.

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
brooklyn GIF

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Wish he wouldve focused on the first three items on your list instead of letting his inner internet troll take over.
Yep...this is why he's "persona non grata". The interwebs is serious business.....he must be destroyed :)

Yep...this is why he's "persona non grata". The interwebs is serious business.....he must be destroyed :)
I dont really care what he does with twitter tho, so it doesnt matter to me if he is or isn’t destroyed.

If he is destroyed, its not going to be because of some dbags who bitch about elon/ twitter on the platform they are bitching about or the D’s.

The best thing those that hate what musk has done with twitter can do is delete (not deactivate) their accounts. Put the money where their mouths are.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
I dont give two shits about twitter or what he does with twitter. I am not on twitter (although i wish i could still read comments on posts without an account).

Doing OK on the EV front.

Your question is asinine and off topic. I generally don’t respond to personal attacks. Why do you care that I find human progress interesting? Why does that bother you so much?

People around here seem pretty free to post slanderous hate regarding Musk and his businesses. Do you also go around asking those posters if they get paid per post to hate on Musk?

@Joes Place
@GOHOX69
@WDSMHAWK
@Chishawk1425

Are a few examples, why is your ire one sided?
You're like the "leave Brittney alone!" guy

Reactions: BelemNole

Skip to 25:08 as Elon explains what Twitter was and what they were doing and why what they were doing was so dangerous. He viewed old Twitter as an existential threat to humanity. I agree with him. Government aided and abetted digital censorship influenced by niche extremist liberal dogma has no right to curtail speech in a free society.

Elon wrecked their tool to influence/shape the narrative for the citizenry and hampered their efforts to bring about “1984.” THIS is why they hate him, this is why they are trying to destroy him & X.

Last edited:
Skip to 25:08 as Elon explains what Twitter was and what they were doing and why what they were doing was so dangerous. He viewed old Twitter as an existential threat to humanity. I agree with him. Government aided and abetted digital censorship influenced by niche extremist liberal dogma has no right to curtail speech in a free society.

Elon wrecked their tool to influence/shape the narrative for the citizenry and hampered their efforts to bring about “1984.” THIS is why they hate him, this is why they are trying to destroy him & X.
Why do I hate him? I'm not part of "they" am I? Oh yah: his hubris

Umm...ok. I guess I'm missing something?

You're missing how Musk, with his 'X' platform, are able to then project disinformation to all parts of the world, and undermine/prevent democracy everywhere.

It's why his benefactors/lenders are autocrats and oligarchs. They don't want messy democracies screwing up their ability to retain and project power.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT