ADVERTISEMENT

State of Iowa getting sued again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MitchLL

HR Legend
Dec 26, 2018
Thanks, Reynolds..

SIAP, the family of the Anamosa prison guard killed by inmates a few years ago is suing the State.

Suit says there was severe understaffing in the Dept of Corrections at the time of the killing.
Newsflash...Terrace Hill refuses to safely staff any State Agency to try and save a few $$$.
This negligence led to two deaths.

Mississippi North strikes again.

What was the deal with brandsteads kid? Vaguely remember him going to military style school down in Missouri after a incedent.

I'm shocked they waited this long to sue. The prison was, and probably still is, understaffed and over capacity.
Understaffed or overstaffed, animals can always be made to submit and behave..........but libs don't want that, they want dead COs.......

As soon as this lawsuit is settled and your taxes get used to pay another blunder by Dim Kim, the family of the prison nurse will sue.

The most disturbing part is Terrace Hill doesn't care.
The prison is still understaffed.

Only a matter of time before it happens again.

I worked in jails for 25 years. This is the dumbest statement I have ever heard. You are the kind of dude who would 💩 his pants as soon as the gates slam
Yaddy..yaddy..yaddy...Wyatt Erp he thinks he is! 🤡 When I was in the Corps, had a buddy who was an MP. He used to say a cattle prod up the ass while dunking [its] head in ice water would make King Kong sing with the church choir....

Firmness....animals always understand firmness.....

Ever wonder why there were never any riots, protests, hunger strikes, sit-ins or guard attacks in the Hanoi Hilton?

You can't pay enough to get quality staff members. Outside of our women's prison, they are all shitholes.
You could pay enough but they choose not to and they make it too hard for someone to become a jailer/babysitter. They are so understaffed and they they like it like that. Jails and prisons are a businesses and it’s about the bottom line.

I don't have a clue what happened after the fact for him. But if he wasn't Gov's son, he would have spent time in prison
Eric has kept on falling up in life.
Something, something, Hunter's laptop.

When did I say I’m a badass, child?
How about these recent dandies?

"Moral of the story: when you don’t want to leave witnesses, never bring a knife to a semi-auto fight!!" or "Get in line, punk, but it’s real short face to face……" and "You must be new to the Iowa way, huh, boy? We don't let folks get in our shit without getting hit" add to it "If? If I shot someone every time I carried I'd get in trouble......" even more fun with "I would love to hunt your ass in an urban assault while clearing this country of all marxist libtards."

Here_4_a_Day said:
Any time any place, pussy

Here_4_a_Day said:
There is nothing gay about the way I'd phuck you, you little bitch.....

Here_4_a_Day said:
Is that your tranny?

If I had ever met you, you wouldn't be here posting, kid....unless you're typing with your nose.....

Everyone on this site is tired of your bullshit. You seem to be a completely aggrieved, angry old man that's just hankering to mix it up and it's sad and pathetic. I'll keep calling you out every chance I get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT