ADVERTISEMENT

Stephen A. on misogyny

boom smile GIF

Soooo...it IS acceptable to be opposed to Harris because she's a woman? Because that's all Obama said was unacceptable. If any of those extraneous (and flatly dumb) reasons enumerated by Smith are why they don't accept her...those weren't mentioned. But "policy"? C'mon Stephen...you gotta be kidding with that one.

Manufactured poutrage for clicks.

Soooo...it IS acceptable to be opposed to Harris because she's a woman? Because that's all Obama said was unacceptable. If any of those extraneous (and flatly dumb) reasons enumerated by Smith are why they don't accept her...those weren't mentioned. But "policy"? C'mon Stephen...you gotta be kidding with that one.

Manufactured poutrage for clicks.
You just described OPs posting style.

Stephen A. said nothing on misogyny and started a one-way conversation that had nothing to do with Obama’s point.

It would be nice if we could actually have a fruitful discussion on the important issues Stephen A. brought up. Unfortunately, we don’t have a serious election because one side is represented by a circus clown who is not a serious adult and has no actual policies of his own other than claiming to be the antidote to transgender prisoners and illegal immigration. I do not want that lunatic in charge of foreign policy or having access to launch codes when he is already insane and clearly in a diminished state.

Give me a serious Republican candidate, and I will proudly and enthusiastically vote for him or her. Until then, GTFO. Harris is the only viable choice.

Reactions: BelemNole
Stephen A. said nothing on misogyny and started a one-way conversation that had nothing to do with Obama’s point.

It would be nice if we could actually have a fruitful discussion on the important issues Stephen A. brought up. Unfortunately, we don’t have a serious election because one side is represented by a circus clown who is not a serious adult and has no actual policies of his own other than claiming to be the antidote to transgender prisoners and illegal immigration. I do not want that lunatic in charge of foreign policy or having access to launch codes when he is already insane and clearly in a diminished state.

Give me a serious Republican candidate, and I will proudly and enthusiastically vote for him or her. Until then, GTFO. Harris is the only viable choice.
Sad that it comes to it but you’re voting for a dick riding retard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT