Steve King settles the man made climate change debate

THE_DEVIL

HR King
Aug 16, 2005
Hell, Michigan
www.livecoinwatch.com
once and for all.....

4m4 minutes ago
If Climate Change were "settled science" and a "fact based on data & sound science" protagonists would still be calling it Global Warming.

freakslaughingnbmt9al7bj9.gif

Originally posted by ClarindaA\:
Originally posted by IMCC965:

It's a little sad watching you chicken littles believe everything Algore throws at you.
what facts do you have that climate change is a hoax?
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Did you not just read that Steve King declared it so? When a guy with his intelligence and credibility says something, you go with it.

Originally posted by KennyPowers_96:

It's a little sad watching you chicken littles believe everything Algore throws at you.

Did you not just read that Steve King declared it so? When a guy with his intelligence and credibility says something, you go with it.

I think the best evidence is the comments by you warmistas. What he apparently said was that it isn't "settled science," but you claim he called it a hoax.

One reason a lot of us are skeptical is the tendency of the warmistas to exaggerate, stretch the truth, cherry-pick data, and launch personal attacks against anybody who questions their catechism. That isn't the way scientists work.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Originally posted by Lone Clone:

I think the best evidence is the comments by you warmistas. What he apparently said was that it isn't "settled science," but you claim he called it a hoax.

One reason a lot of us are skeptical is the tendency of the warmistas to exaggerate, stretch the truth, cherry-pick data, and launch personal attacks against anybody who questions their catechism. That isn't the way scientists work.
He didn't say King said it was a hoax. Also, I know you act like you know everything there is to know, but how would you know how scientists work?

Originally posted by Kelsers:

He didn't say King said it was a hoax. Also, I know you act like you know everything there is to know, but how would you know how scientists work?
I don't know everything, but apparently unlike you, I can read. He most certainly did say King declared it a hoax. For heaven's sake, you even quoted him saying that King called it a hoax.

I know real scientists are honest. The tactics I listed are dishonest.

I don't know everything, but apparently unlike you, I can read. He most certainly did say King declared it a hoax. For heaven's sake, you even quoted him saying that King called it a hoax.

LC can dance on the head of pin.

Originally posted by wildcatdad:

LC can dance on the head of pin.
If you are implying that I am an angel, I must say I appreciate the thought but it is not true.

"what facts do you have that climate change is a hoax?" Does this statement say that King said it was a hoax? This looks like a question to me but I'm not at your level of intelligence. You and King would make good bed fellows.

"what facts do you have that climate change is a hoax?" Does this statement say that King said it was a hoax? This looks like a question to me but I'm not at your level of intelligence. You and King would make good bed fellows.
I think you're going to be a little embarrassed here. I will accept an apology. We all make mistakes.

Look over the thread.

Clarinda/A said "what facts do you have that climate change is a hoax?"

Kenny Powers_96 responded to Clarinda/A, "Did you not just read that Steve King declared it so?

I responded to Kenny: "..you claim he called it a hoax."

Then you posted that he -- Kenny Powers _ 96 -- had not said that King said it was a hoax. I pointed out that you were wrong, that he most certainly did claim King said it was a hoax.

Are you following it now? Maybe you're not reading in thread view and didn't realize to whom I was responding.

Your boy Steve has said GW is a religion. So yeah, a hoax.

Originally posted by Sooner-Be-Dead:

Your boy Steve has said GW is a religion. So yeah, a hoax.
Because all religions are hoaxes, right? OK, works for me.

I think you're going to be a little embarrassed here. I will accept an apology. We all make mistakes.

Look over the thread.

Kenny Powers_96 responded to Clarinda/A, "Did you not just read that Steve King declared it so?

Then you posted that he -- Kenny Powers _ 96 -- had not said that King said it was a hoax. I pointed out that you were wrong, that he most certainly did claim King said it was a hoax.

Are you following it now? Maybe you're not reading in thread view and didn't realize to whom I was responding.
You're a silly old man. Apology for what? Carry on Lone. Pussification of America.

Look over the thread.

You're a silly old man. Apology for what? Carry on Lone. Pussification of America.
Apology for incorrectly characterizing what I said and what was in this thread. I couldn't give the slightest damn whether you do or not; you were wrong, and we both know it, so the issue -- such as it was -- is resolved.

Look over the thread.

Apology for incorrectly characterizing what I said and what was in this thread. I couldn't give the slightest damn whether you do or not; you were wrong, and we both know it, so the issue -- such as it was -- is resolved.
Boy you can dance on the head of a pin. I wasn't commenting about what you said. Get over it Sally.

Actually my comment had more to do with the fact that Steve King is a half cocked loon with no credibility, than with my stance on GW/climate change/whatever .

So we have a politician, al gore, go off on some crazy stuff that we are all going to burn up and drowned and of course none of what he says comes true. Hurricanes and God knows what will destroy the earth.

And Steve king is the loon?

Originally posted by rocketclone:
So we have a politician, al gore, go off on some crazy stuff that we are all going to burn up and drowned and of course none of what he says comes true. Hurricanes and God knows what will destroy the earth.

The world is a big place. It has room for more than one loon.

Look over the thread.

Boy you can dance on the head of a pin. I wasn't commenting about what you said. Get over it Sally.
I guess you don't realize you're just digging your hole deeper.

Should we continue to study this issue and look for ways in which man made causes may be having an effect on our overall climate?

I didn't say anything about Gore, but I'd pay closer attention to him than I would Steve King simply based on who they are. Gore is far from perfect, but King has exposed himself many times as a loon or whatever you'd like to call him and he's done it on multiple fronts. Extremist in either direction are horrible for our country.

Should we continue to study this issue and look for ways in which man made causes may be having an effect on our overall climate?

I didn't say anything about Gore, but I'd pay closer attention to him than I would Steve King simply based on who they are. Gore is far from perfect, but King has exposed himself many times as a loon or whatever you'd like to call him and he's done it on multiple fronts. Extremist in either direction are horrible for our country.

Sure, pony up more grant money. I would assume you would pay more attention to gore, he invented the internet. I would consider gore very strong on the loon scale.

King is Republican mainstream. He should be running for President and would easily be the front runner. He is perhaps the most intelligent and eloquent speaker in the Congress. I say turn him loose GOP and let the good times roll.

Sure, pony up more grant money.  I would assume you would pay more attention to gore, he invented the internet.  I would consider gore very strong on the loon scale.

So you're saying you prefer to deflect and avoids issues based on info from Steve King? Based on your intelligent reasoning, will you be picking up the tab in Iraq from 03 until whenever you get rid ISIS?

I don't know Kenny I will look on the internet that al gore invented before I burn up like he said we would.

During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet. I took the initiative in moving forward a whole range of initiatives that have proven to be important to our country's economic growth and environmental protection, improvements in our educational system.

During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet. I took the initiative in moving forward a whole range of initiatives that have proven to be important to our country's economic growth and environmental protection, improvements in our educational system.
I think "I invented the internet" is obviously hyperbole, but I also think 99.9999% of people who hear it or use it know this.

"I took the initiative in creating the internet" is a gross, self-serving exaggeration in itself. In making that statement, Gore is claiming to be the instigator, the primary reason, the internet was developed. That's what "I took the initiative" means.

If he had said he was one of the first politicians to recognize the potential and importance of the internet, and/or that he was a leader is faciltating the development of the internet, that would be accurate -- and laudable.

I get a kick out this stuff. If you're keeping score on the climate change predictions:

Climate scientists' predictions - 0

Climate - never been wrong (too many to count)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT