ADVERTISEMENT

Stickers plastered all over gas pumps

To be fair, Liberals and Democrats can slap stickers on gas pumps too. Equal opportunity.

Not exactly sure what those stickers might say though. Liberal think tanks might propose:

“The word “nozzle” is a patriarchal term used to suppress feminism.”

Or

Have you taken a moment today to think how over reliance on petroleum is hurting our genderqueer friends?”

Whereas, “Eff Joe Biden” has a certain simplicity to it that is made for a sticker. Maybe Libs should just let the Con’s have this one?
You're trying too hard.

Reactions: blhawk
I don’t think the lefties want to call vandalism on this considering they don’t seem to have a real issue with burning buildings and what not..
Actually I do have an issue with both. Also have an acquaintance who owns a small toy store. He's had it tagged a couple times. No different if u spray an adhesive on it that forces the owner to clean it off.

Reactions: mattymoknows
Where are these people getting them? Are they actually buying them online? Spending their money on political stickers?

I tear them off the couple times I’ve seen one.

Yeah, Imposted this because my son and I were chatting about it earlier. He pointed out how the irony of guys driving 15mph complaining about high gas prices was lost on them.
If you drive a vehicle that gets low mileage you can't bitxh about high gas prices?

Reactions: SDHN2013
If you drive a vehicle that gets low mileage you can't bitxh about high gas prices?

You can, but it’s pretty damn ironic since a)In today’s world there is no need to drive an inefficient vehicle, and b)You are a big part of the reason prices are high.

Has anyone else seen this? Over the last few months, just about every gas pump I use has been defaced by some MAGA with various scrawlings and, most commonly, a sticker of Joe Biden pointing at the price saying “I did that!”

Who are these people? They walk among us.
pepsi_landing_01.gif

You can, but it’s pretty damn ironic since a)In today’s world there is no need to drive an inefficient vehicle, and b)You are a big part of the reason prices are high.
We should just get rid of boats, campers, trailers, and such then? Do you and your son also laugh at McDonals workers that can't make end meets when there are $20 hr jobs out there?

We should just get rid of boats, campers, trailers, and such then? Do you and your son also laugh at McDonals workers that can't make end meets when there are $20 hr jobs out there?
Well I think there is a difference between being a contractor or someone who needs a truck/SUV for their employment. Versus someone who has one as a commuter vehicle. If u need it for recreational purposes well..... that is a different part of your budget.

Well I think there is a difference between being a contractor or someone who needs a truck/SUV for their employment. Versus someone who has one as a commuter vehicle. If u need it for recreational purposes well..... that is a different part of your budget.
Sure, but having a 5th wheel camper in your budget with a 3/4 ton truck to pull it doesn't mean you should take high gas prices in the shorts with zero complaints. The point I was making is that just because a person owns a vehicle that gets 15-17 mpg doesn't mean they shouldn't be able to be upset with fuel costs. And calling it ironic is idiotic, most people I know with trucks actually need them for something.

No, people can keep all those things. But don’t complain about expensive gas, fouled waters, or crowds at campgrounds that are accessible by vehicle. Because you’re part of the problem.

Do you honestly not see the irony in behaving in such a way that it drives up prices - then complaining about those prices?

Sure, but having a 5th wheel camper in your budget with a 3/4 ton truck to pull it doesn't mean you should take high gas prices in the shorts with zero complaints. The point I was making is that just because a person owns a vehicle that gets 15-17 mpg doesn't mean they shouldn't be able to be upset with fuel costs. And calling it ironic is idiotic, most people I know with trucks actually need them for something.
No problem with not liking it. But if u want to complain or even vandalize something. Expect someone to give u some shit.

And the division in this country continues...

As far as putting the blame for gas prices at Biden's feet...people are dumb. But never underestimate what poorly educated Mericans can do.

Pure vandalism, I have no respect for complete losers like this. Throw the book at them.

Saw my first ones inside a Marathon in SW Michigan this week. Also had the stickers for sale.
I had to take a pish and they had a token system. Real cool.

Do you copy and paste this or actually type it out in every other thread you comment in?

I type it wherever it applies. It only seems like I use it a lot because the GOP has abandoned its core principles to become the party of aggrieved victims. The thread is emblematic of that. Where else but todays GOP would the petulant behavior of others be celebrated and reinforced?

Do you copy and paste this or actually type it out in every other thread you comment in?

I type it wherever it applies. It only seems like I use it a lot because the GOP has abandoned its core principles to become the party of aggrieved victims. The thread is emblematic of that. Where else but todays GOP would the petulant behavior of others be celebrated and reinforced?
Lol you are truly a partisan hack.

Reactions: rolfey and SDHN2013
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT