ADVERTISEMENT

Stormy Daniels 2.0

It is no skin off my back if you and your company get litigated. Wait for a law firm with deep pockets and class action certification. Your company will no longer exist. Hence, my retirement reference.

Whats the only thing worse than one H.R. rep.....two H.R. reps

I'm just trying to figure out why he's still trying to buy her "silence" on the whole thing.

Has his dementia caused him to forget that the cat has been out of the bag for months and the whole galaxy, plus all its intergalactic neighbors, know all about it already??

As I've said many times before, people enter into confidentiality agreements with other people ALL THE FREAKING TIME. It's a completely normal thing.
As an attorney, all I can say to you is wtf are you talking about? Company to company sure. Person to person, rarely.

Last edited:
Reactions: IANDFAN
I mean, the unauthorized practice of law can be an issue (even a felony in some cases). If your “drafting” = filling in blanks like someone’s name and dollar amount, ok, otherwise you should be careful.
Just reading through this thread you all are talking past each other.
I would think that the corporate attorneys have drawn up these forms and basically Trad just hands them out and the former employee just fills them in where noted and signs them.
Even in house counsel knows how to stay useful.

Reactions: GOHOX69
I would think that the corporate attorneys have drawn up these forms and basically Trad just hands them out and the former employee just fills them in where noted and signs them.

If there is potential litigation....you don't want HR handling it. And HR is not likely to tell their superiors they f'd up.

Did you not watch the HR video I posted?

This is not difficult.

Did you not watch the HR video I posted?

This is not difficult.
Jimmy, I don’t watch anything anyone on this site posts. My God that would be too risky. Too many bozos peddling the dumb. 😉
You don’t know that I’m not taking sides apparently.
Just reading this for entertainment but honestly I think Trad may not have framed his post in the best way.
If he’s using a “boilerplate” that the corporate attorneys have drawn up with his superiors knowledge then it’s just a pre-printed form like so many others that any lawyer can argue about later on with other lawyers. My gosh that’s what lawyers do. 😏

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT