ADVERTISEMENT

Stuelke sure sucks

Her improvement this year has been so impressive! She looks so much more comfortable than she did even a couple of months ago. 62% at the line isn't very good, of course, but she looks a lot smoother than she did at the start of the season.

Good for her!
yeah, her improvement last year was impressive. This year she just keeps on moving. Hard to imagine her getting much better but I'll be watching, Go Hannah.

Reactions: Hawk_4shur
And her mechanics seem good, so I would expect improvement. Toward the end of the game she was gassed, so that played a part
Yeah true. Her mechanics have gotten good but on her misses you can see the old mechanics come back for a moment. It happens. Been there done that.

She shot 87% from the field and ran up and down the court all night. Missed only three shots. Missed some bunnies, c'mon man! Generally free throws suffer when you're tired. She was pushed around inside and knock to the court numerous times. No calls on several shoves.

That young lady played hard last night and I'm proud of her. Love her smile.
Didn't say I wasn't proud of her at all. I am. Had she made her misses she would have scored 60 points.
She's come in and done a great job replacing the past 2 centers for Iowa.
I think she will be even better and wish her the best.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT