ADVERTISEMENT

Suggestion. Just a suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy McGill

HB Legend
Sep 9, 2018
Earth
Rather than closing threads.....which I don't disagree with when there is stuff I didn't see....

Time to look at new accounts and the ratio of them contributing to a fun time vs. coming out firing bullets. They are easy to spot on the left and the right.

The long term posters have a history and like the forum. Some of us know others. The new ones that are just spraying crap all over the wall are usually the instigators.

My 2 cents, Mods

Rather than closing threads.....which I don't disagree with when there is stuff I didn't see....

Time to look at new accounts and the ratio of them contributing to a fun time vs. coming out firing bullets. They are easy to spot on the left and the right.

The long term posters have a history and like the forum. Some of us know others. The new ones that are just spraying crap all over the wall are usually the instigators.

My 2 cents, Mods
Correct @Roncuba55 is textbook his entire posting history is attacks on me.

My 2 cents, Mods

Thank you for your perspective.

Now, lets get back to boobs

red-bikini-bouncy-boobs.gif

If people would start a thread every day or two, and make at least every other thread a non-political topic, maybe we could have more fun. I generally enjoy the political discussions but rarely start political threads.

If people would start a thread every day or two, and make at least every other thread a non-political topic, maybe we could have more fun. I generally enjoy the political discussions but rarely start political threads.
So we are excusing away failed personal attacks on peeps? What you suggest isn't stopping my psycho fan club and you know it.

Just wait until the Russians and Eloon really get warmed up. This place will be an open sewer.
What I like are some of the handles I don't recognize that show up guns blazing, so I figure it's a Ryan handle or a bot, then I check and it's got 14,000 posts. Where have they been hiding?

My 2 cents, Mods
Nobody asked you

Reactions: Ronnie_B
I'm not giving anyone credit for anything. I just want you to be happy and healthy my fellow Vet. I'm being dead serious.
Start with the people attacking said veteran for no reason and lying about him. At first the losers didn't accept I was a veteran than they tore down my service for no reason and here we are

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT