ADVERTISEMENT

Suggestion. Just a suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not giving anyone credit for anything. I just want you to be happy and healthy my fellow Vet. I'm being dead serious.
I post facts for years about what we face and what the GOP is they don't like that and resort to failed personal attack. It isn't me.

I watched you ramble many times with Fran and when I couldn't post. Lying always.
You have access to any quote you want, feel free, but be prepare to address context. I have already asked what part of me identifying MY role in a giant company doxxed you. No answer. At some point your are going to be held liable for your accusations.

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
You have access to any quote you want, feel free, but be prepare to address context. I have already asked what part of me identifying MY role in a giant company doxxed you. No answer. At some point your are going to be held liable for your accusations.
You only try and attack the person and not the message. It says everything about you. You are wrong on everything I've seen. It's pathetic.

AA should definitely be visited before the VA and that's not an attack, it's a recommendation. Chis people here seriously worry about your well-being and have for many years...

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
\
Start with the people attacking said veteran for no reason and lying about him. At first the losers didn't accept I was a veteran than they tore down my service for no reason and here we are

I know you are a Veteran. Same people said I was never one either.

None of that shit matters. Let it go. This is an online forum. Means jack shit.

My offer will always be there. Trust me, I'm on meds for PTSD, anxiety, depression, insomnia,etc. But neither you or I can help ourselves if we don't go see the V.A. I'm guessing we can get you a disability rating. Hell, I have one. Don't think I know many folks that I served with that doesn't.

Just give it a thought.

Reactions: Tom Paris
\

My offer will always be there. Trust me, I'm on meds for PTSD, anxiety, depression, insomnia,etc. But neither you or I can help ourselves if we don't go see the V.A. I'm guessing we can get you a disability rating. Hell, I have one. Don't think I know many folks that I served with that doesn't.

Just give it a thought.
Hey dude, I'm the guy he accused of saying he wasn't a vet, you going to call that shit on me?

\

Just give it a thought.
Was at the VA 2 weeks ago. Thank ya Battle. The Biden administration strengthen it. The alternative absolutely will not.

• Haha
Reactions: coorsoriginal02
Log off NOW. Find something on e Netflix. The Gentlemen. great show.

Seriously, be the bigger man. STOP
I'm talking football in your other thread. We will discuss this later. Trust me, these people are out for personal attacks and zero substance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT