ADVERTISEMENT

Superbox

Do any of you folks have a Superbox connected to your TV? It's kind of like a Roku box.

https://www.superboxtv.shop/

It looks too good to be true. Get a ton of channels with no subscription.
Looks like beer goggles for a TV.

Sure, looks attractive and has lots offer but sticking that thing in will surely give your TV syphilis and the next day you will have major regrets.

Reactions: IACub
I thought this was going to be a pictorial thread about some magical vagina.

Leaving disappointed.

LOL. My google searches claim it's legal. I'm skeptical.
Is SuperBOX Legal?
In the United States, it’s illegal to sell Android TV Boxes that have been loaded with apps or IPTV services that don’t carry the proper licensing.

In the past, TorrentFreak has reported on manufacturers such as Dragon Box who had to pay the Alliance for Creativity and Entertainment (ACE) $14.5 million in piracy damages.

When TROYPOINT covers IPTV, we often refer to the questionable services as ‘unverified’. The reason why we use that word is because it’s impossible for us to determine whether or not these services hold the proper licensing.

So, for now, we will continue calling the SuperBOX IPTV service ‘unverified’ because they haven’t been sued or shut down….yet.

If you go to the Review section of the SuperBOX Website, you will see that some of the YouTube reviews they are showcasing have been removed (This video is unavailable). More than likely, these removals came from ACE or another copyright enforcement group.

You may wonder why sites such as Amazon and Walmart offer this for sale on their websites. It’s because these businesses aren’t aware of the questionable built-in IPTV service that comes pre-loaded on the box. Again, they are relying on their affiliates to do their dirty work such as some of the YouTubers that you see listed above.

When SuperBOX has approached me to promote their Android TV Boxes, I’ve often replied asking if their IPTV service is legal. I’ve never got an answer.

If SuperBOX sees this post and wants to reply with an official statement, please do so via our contact form and I will gladly publish it here on this review page.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT