ADVERTISEMENT

Survey Finds 46% Of Middle-Class Workers Are Halting Or Cutting Their Retirement Contributions Due To Relentless Rise In Cost Of Living

Belem….non of my business BUT…..what does “resurfacing” your pool entail exactly? I have a vinyl liner that needs to be replaced every 15 years or so…and it’s coming up on replacing it for the third time.
My first replacement cost me nearly $3k……the second one cost me around $8k…..I fear this next one will run me about $12k….What surface pool do you have/maintain? Just curious….non of my business but if you wanna share, thanks! (Its still cheaper than kids in college!)
My pool has a stucco surface and it’s so old it’s wearing thru to the gunnite below in several places. I can resurface with more stucco but the formula has changed and the new stuff only lasts a few years so we’re going with a pebble type surface similar to some pool decking that’s popular in FL. Will cost about $12k

My pool has a stucco surface and it’s so old it’s wearing thru to the gunnite below in several places. I can resurface with more stucco but the formula has changed and the new stuff only lasts a few years so we’re going with a pebble type surface similar to some pool decking that’s popular in FL. Will cost about $12k
It sounds like it may be a pain in the ass to work with “day to day”…..Good luck!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT