ADVERTISEMENT

Swatting

Sharky1203

HR All-American
Silver Member
Sep 14, 2023
I've been reading and starting following videos and podcasts on this.

From what I've read and heard so far, it seems this is a new tool for the radical left. I get it, not all are, but it seems that most of the targets are on the right.

WTF, is wrong with people. Getting someone killed because you don't like what they say or believe. JFC, if you on the left aren't condemning this, then you are living in the wrong country.

This is third world sick sh*t. Needs to stop and money spent to find the people doing it. In the $34 trillion dollar budget there should be more than enough to find these people.

How long before it starts happening in everyday neighborhoods because someones dog craps in someone's yard and it escalates to swatting?

• Haha
Reactions: SocraticIshmael
I've been reading and starting following videos and podcasts on this.

From what I've read and heard so far, it seems this is a new tool for the radical left. I get it, not all are, but it seems that most of the targets are on the right.

WTF, is wrong with people. Getting someone killed because you don't like what they say or believe. JFC, if you on the left aren't condemning this, then you are living in the wrong country.

This is third world sick sh*t. Needs to stop and money spent to find the people doing it. In the $34 trillion dollar budget there should be more than enough to find these people.

How long before it starts happening in everyday neighborhoods because someones dog craps in someone's yard and it escalates to swatting?
Nope lots of Judges and Jack Smith are being swatted by MAGA terrorists. Log into another account.

basketball-blocked.gif

Nope lots of Judges and Jack Smith are being swatted by MAGA terrorists. Log into another account.
JFC, I said right in my thread that it seems to be mostly being done from the left.

And I stand by my post, find these a*holes and lock them up. It is not acceptable for anyone to do it no matter what your political affiliation is.

Thanks for posting Ryan.

Sharky: do you really believe the annual U.S. budget is $34 trillion?

@markfromj
🤷 Seems to be the number every MSM outlet and commonly communicated with everyday people. But I only used it as an example that there should be no limits to the budget to find the people doing the swatting.

“A new tool for the radical left?”

Any proof of that beyond your feelings?
Not so much. Just in my research it seems to be that way. Could be the right are the ones whining about it the most. I wouldn't rule that out. But from the information I have seen and heard it definitely is a case of the right getting targeted a lot. Now I also can see the right doing it to make it seem like the left.

No matter how it's being done, it needs to be stopped and people put behind bars.

Reactions: millah_22
“My research” … on Fox, Libs of TikTok, Townhall, Red State, Dan Bognino, Charlie Kirk, and many others show this mostly on the left.

JFC
So is this your attempt at justifying swatting? Are you just trying to keep that tool in your toolbag just in case you want to get a"righty" killed?

• Love
Reactions: Sharky1203
So is this your attempt at justifying swatting? Are you just trying to keep that tool in your toolbag just in case you want to get a"righty" killed?
Not talking about if it's justified. Talking about the bias if it is a radical left tool or not. Not that hard to follow.

• Love
Reactions: Sharky1203

Way to read something that I didn’t say.

This isn’t hard. Swatting is bad. It will get people killed. Whoever does it left or right should go to jail.

I was mocking the “research” he did to determine it was mostly on the left.

And now I’m go to mock you for not reading what I wrote plus your bullshit toolbag comment.

JFC

Swatting isn't acceptable. It's not a left or right thing, and should be condemned by everyone.

Reactions: win4jj
In the $34 trillion dollar budget…

There is no such thing. Sadly, the US has not even had a budget of late.

The $34 Trillion is the amount of accumulated debt the US has outstanding, from ALL the years it has operated combined.

The yearly (Oct 1 thru Sept) numbers as of now are roughly $6 T of spending and $4.5 T of revenue (tax receipts), hence an annual deficit (more borrowing) of $1.5 T,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT