ADVERTISEMENT

Target Flagship Store - Shocking Development (not)

24 so far

HR Heisman
Mar 24, 2016
Good ol' Woke Target, their Flagship Store in downtown Minneapolis is............ wait for it...........hoping for change. LOL!

Well in fairness, others are too. Who could have ever seen this coming when you don't have enough Cops and you turnstile criminals back on your streets in a Liberal Shithole? (easy, every sane person on Planet Earth!).

Headline: "Organized crackdown on crime along Nicollet Mall as workers, customers and businesses.......wait for it........hope for change". LOL!

Targets response:"The safety of our guests and team members are our top priority. Along with other businesses, we've seen a rise in disruptive activity around our Downtown store FOR THE PAST FEW YEARS, and as a result we've added more security team members, changed our store operating hours and installed additional security features."

This is one of many Exhibit A's of living in Libbyland. Ain't it great? LOL!

Here's what Target should have said: "If we could get our employees and these other morons to vote Republican we wouldn't have to do any of this shit!"

You get what you vote for morons. Enjoy.

Good ol' Woke Target, their Flagship Store in downtown Minneapolis is............ wait for it...........hoping for change. LOL!

Well in fairness, others are too. Who could have ever seen this coming when you don't have enough Cops and you turnstile criminals back on your streets in a Liberal Shithole? (easy, every sane person on Planet Earth!).

Headline: "Organized crackdown on crime along Nicollet Mall as workers, customers and businesses.......wait for it........hope for change". LOL!

Targets response:"The safety of our guests and team members are our top priority. Along with other businesses, we've seen a rise in disruptive activity around our Downtown store FOR THE PAST FEW YEARS, and as a result we've added more security team members, changed our store operating hours and installed additional security features."

Here's what Target should have said: "If we could get our employees and these other morons to vote Republican we wouldn't have to do any of this shit!"

Haven't seen you in the January 6th thread. You remind me of an early 1930s German citizen helping pave the way towards "greatness"

I will pray for you, Jared Fogel wannabe.

Looks like they missed a member of the Patriot Fromt in the big round up. Always refreshing to see a guy have a few drinks and then go rage posting on an anonymous message board. $100 says this guy has a female or minority supervisor. This is where he gets to be a tough guy.

Dude.

You’re just not worth it.

Dude hates MN but lives there. 😂 The Target at 101/7 is much safer for you. Don’t even need to bring your gun.

Violent crime and murder in Minneapolis are up dramatically since before George Floyd was murdered. The city is down hundreds of police officers. It appears that the disband effort worked. Now what happens? Are the social workers prepared to talk down sociopathic criminals? If so, where are they?

Op should trademark the word "Libbyland"
Oh Lordy you got me thinking about a Disney-like place for the ultra left.

instead of spinning teacups you just sit in a teacup while wearing a helmet.

A moving ride that explains America’s 1619 origins and why you should be jailed if you have an altering opinion.

Anti-vaxx seminars, followed up with crossword puzzles and trivia night.

tower of terror, just a recreation of trump tower nyc.

oh man. I’m mostly left leaning, but the whackadoos sure do try to make us all look bad.

Why do have to live and be around worthless people?

Remember the 25 year old from Plymouth that beat the hell out of his girl friend?
EMTs were called to help her and the 25 year old attacked them. Police arrived and he attacked them. He got himself killed by the police and we have a damn "riot".
It turned out this 25 year old never had a job in his life.

I would suspect these people selling drugs have never had a job in their lives.
Again why do we have to live and be around worthless people?

Reactions: 24 so far

Why do have to live and be around worthless people?

Remember the 25 year old from Plymouth that beat the hell out of his girl friend?
EMTs were called to help her and the 25 year old attacked them. Police arrived and he attacked them. He got himself killed by the police and we have a damn "riot".
It turned out this 25 year old never had a job in his life.

I would suspect these people selling drugs have never had a job in their lives.
Again why do we have to live and be around worthless people?
Would be interesting to just toss all people like this in an area and let them live off the land and do whatever they want.

maybe some crap island in the South Pacific. Air drop food and supplies but for the most part they are on their own. Could make a reality series out of it and help with expenses.

some people ( a growing number) seem to have zero desire to treat others well or participate in society at any level.

Haven't seen you in the January 6th thread. You remind me of an early 1930s German citizen helping pave the way towards "greatness"
Lol. Folks, this is why the Waldo guy was awesome. We could switch the screen names, and I would believe either one of them said it.

Spent Memorial weekend downtown, weren't many people around day or night

Op should trademark the word "Libbyland"
5999ea84-05e6-48d7-89ed-02c3f9afc51a.4bd1cbf4a900fed9bf75afc8611d137b.jpeg

OP, when he sees cans of Libby's at his local Target or Walmart:
chris-farley-mad.gif

I had a customer dinner dtown minny about a month ago. Had to walk from my hotel a few blocks down nicollet.
It’s sad what has happened down there.
reminds me of portland.

I had a customer dinner dtown minny about a month ago. Had to walk from my hotel a few blocks down nicollet.
It’s sad what has happened down there.
reminds me of portland.
Is it really as bad as people claim, or are folks exaggerating some isolated incidents?
I used to go there regularly (between 2008 and 2018) and never felt unsafe in Minneapolis. Shopped in that target many times. The atrium and the escalator area was a bit messy with people hanging around to get out of the cold.

If it’s really gone downhill, that’s too bad. Always thought downtown Minneapolis was pretty nice.

Is it really as bad as people claim, or are folks exaggerating some isolated incidents?
I used to go there regularly (between 2008 and 2018) and never felt unsafe in Minneapolis. Shopped in that target many times. The atrium and the escalator area was a bit messy with people hanging around to get out of the cold.

If it’s really gone downhill, that’s too bad. Always thought downtown Minneapolis was pretty nice.
Lots of bars and restaurants have closed. Maybe 30-50%. Seems like the loon and beggar population has skyrocketed.

Can someone translate this from MAGA to english? Google doesn't provide that yet.

Can someone translate this from MAGA to english? Google doesn't provide that yet.
I’ll try:

“I went to Target for the first time in awhile the other day. My old drinking buddy was in town, we enjoyed many a fun drunken nights at the hunting cabin in our early 20’s.

One of those nights I think we gave each other blowjobs, but we were both so drunk I’m not really sure. Whether it was real or a dream, I’ve been thinking about that night for 25+ years.

So when he came into town and was still looking good in his tight wranglers I got itching. So, I’m not gay or anything, but I wanted to be prepared just in case we got drunk or something.

So I went to Target because it was close. It was terrible. First, I saw some dark skinned folks...first red flag. Then they didn’t carry Schlitz 48-packs...2nd red flag. Finally...they only had regular and XL condoms...nothing smaller to fit a real man like me. Strike three.

Target has gone downhill; no way will I go back to Libbyland to shop again. The Tractor Supply Store is closer anyway.”

I’ll try:

“I went to Target for the first time in awhile the other day. My old drinking buddy was in town, we enjoyed many a fun drunken nights at the hunting cabin in our early 20’s.

One of those nights I think we gave each other blowjobs, but we were both so drunk I’m not really sure. Whether it was real or a dream, I’ve been thinking about that night for 25+ years.

So when he came into town and was still looking good in his tight wranglers I got itching. So, I’m not gay or anything, but I wanted to be prepared just in case we got drunk or something.

So I went to Target because it was close. It was terrible. First, I saw some dark skinned folks...first red flag. Then they didn’t carry Schlitz 48-packs...2nd red flag. Finally...they only had regular and XL condoms...nothing smaller to fit a real man like me. Strike three.

Target has gone downhill; no way will I go back to Libbyland to shop again. The Tractor Supply Store is closer anyway.”
I would have laughed if you’d been able to work in the odd reference to a plaid flannel shirt or even quoted one of the daring duo as saying something witty in the heat of the blowie like “I can’t quit you”.

Maybe keep your day job for now...

Spent Memorial weekend downtown, weren't many people around day or night
You're a brave S.O.B. Ain't nothing down there worth the risk. Plus you have a large likelihood of running into Ben Crump and Al Sharpton, just waiting for the next career criminal to emerge for the ghetto lottery sacrifice.

If? Isolated incidents? You're on the internet, look it up. Target alone has had all kinds of burning and looting in many of their Twin Cities locations and closed 200 stores nationwide at one time, plus reduced store hours or flat out closed them down for a period. But being the Woke Corporation they are, they just rebuild and "hope for change". LOL! I guess they think being woke gives them a pass for the BLM criminal element. Uuuhhhmmmm, nope. LOL!

This is Liberal America, people afraid to go shop in a gdamn store they've been going to all their lives. Cause feelings. Morons.

• Haha
Reactions: Flie
If? Isolated incidents? You're on the internet, look it up. Target alone has had all kinds of burning and looting in many of their Twin Cities locations and closed 200 stores nationwide at one time, plus reduced store hours or flat out closed them down for a period. But being the Woke Corporation they are, they just rebuild and "hope for change". LOL! I guess they think being woke gives them a pass for the BLM criminal element. Uuuhhhmmmm, nope. LOL!

This is Liberal America, people afraid to go shop in a gdamn store they've been going to all their lives. Cause feelings. Morons.
You are the definition of Moron

I always heard Minneapolis was nice both days of summer.
Was being the key word here.

It's always been a crime infested Liberal Shithole, they've just doubled down on it, and drove away Cops to boot. But the social workers and Pings homeless encampment are making it great again! LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: Chishawk1425
Was being the key word here.

It's always been a crime infested Liberal Shithole, they've just doubled down on it, and drove away Cops to boot. But the social workers and Pings homeless encampment are making it great again! LOL!
Leave

OP needs to move back to safe space Spencer. Must suck living in a hellhole you hate so much.

What is the republicans plan to eliminate city problems?

Do away with cities and smart people. Move everybody to BFE small towns in the south where republicans have everything figgered out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT