ADVERTISEMENT

Tax the rich.

How is that any different than catering to BLM riots?
:rolleyes: Are you really trying to equate BLM to white supremacists and QAnon?

And who catered to the violence around protests?

“If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you?” Trump said at a 2016 rally in Iowa. “Seriously, OK. Just knock the hell — I promise you I will pay for the legal fees, I promise.”

“If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you?” Trump said at a 2016 rally in Iowa. “Seriously, OK. Just knock the hell — I promise you I will pay for the legal fees, I promise.”
No. BLM did way more physical damage to our country.

Where does he say “loot the target and burn down your local police station”? An ass whooping of a tomato thrower is nbd compared to that.

Where does he say “loot the target and burn down your local police station”? An ass whooping of a tomato thrower is nbd compared to that.
When did a democratic leader say that?

Sounds like some folks followed what Trump said.

'Boogaloo Bois' member charged in attack on Minneapolis police precinct during George Floyd protests

He allegedly fired 13 rounds from an AK-47 style gun and helped set it on fire.

When did a democratic leader say that?

Sounds like some folks followed what Trump said.

'Boogaloo Bois' member charged in attack on Minneapolis police precinct during George Floyd protests

He allegedly fired 13 rounds from an AK-47 style gun and helped set it on fire.
Allegedly. Get that through your head. Allegedly. The liberal media covered the rioting in a disgusting manner. They downplayed it and said it was mostly nonviolent. Absolutely horrible months in our history where anarchy was excused for the death of one person. That person wasn’t on his way home from volunteering at an animal shelter, he was caught using fake currency while high on opiates.

Allegedly. Get that through your head. Allegedly. The liberal media covered the rioting in a disgusting manner. They downplayed it and said it was mostly nonviolent. Absolutely horrible months in our history where anarchy was excused for the death of one person. That person wasn’t on his way home from volunteering at an animal shelter, he was caught using fake currency while high on opiates.
No, dumbass, he he pled guilty. JFC.

Texas man in 'boogaloo' movement pleads guilty to firing at police station during Floyd protest

Ivan Harrison Hunter, a self-proclaimed member of the “boogaloo bois,” is accused of firing 13 rounds from a semi-automatic assault-style rifle at a Minneapolis station.

It's usually fun pulling your strings and making you dance but it's old already.

No, dumbass, he he pled guilty. JFC.

Texas man in 'boogaloo' movement pleads guilty to firing at police station during Floyd protest

Ivan Harrison Hunter, a self-proclaimed member of the “boogaloo bois,” is accused of firing 13 rounds from a semi-automatic assault-style rifle at a Minneapolis station.

It's usually fun pulling your strings and making you dance but it's old already.
I’m just glad you appear sober at the moment. I was a little worried last night.

I’m with you…….taxes for 2021 suuuuuuucked!!! My return amount put wifey in a bad mood.
A friend of mine usually gets back between $2200-$2500 every year. Owed both state and federal this go around. I can't wait to do my taxes.

A friend of mine usually gets back between $2200-$2500 every year. Owed both state and federal this go around. I can't wait to do my taxes.

We both got to claim the kids last year, ended up with about $4200. This year we got back $700.

I guess you could always end up not getting anything back or paying anything in but it’s a downer.

Reactions: Derekd3408
We both got to claim the kids last year, ended up with about $4200. This year we got back $700.

I guess you could always end up not getting anything back or paying anything in but it’s a downer.
100%. $3500 difference is figured into some people's yearly budget. Nothing to sneeze at.

Wasn't there and advance on the child tax credit paid to parents? If so, that will be reconciled now and result in a reduced refund or payment.

I think even republicans have realized now is not the time for tax cuts, ask Great Britain. Listened to CNBC this morning and the guest was saying the 20’s will be the decade of dealing with debt and tax increases. It was a matter of time before new taxes are implemente.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT