ADVERTISEMENT

Tea Party Loyalist:

Joes Place

HR King
Aug 28, 2003
I love political emails!!!:eek:

Liberal Media Launches Targeted Attack on Sean Hannity

Tea Party Loyalist,

The radical Left and the mainstream media are working overtime to silence conservative voices, like Sean Hannity. We need to support Hannity against these vicious attacks.

George Soros and his buddies at Media Matters are trying to get Hannity fired. We cannot let what happened to Laura Ingraham happen to Sean Hannity, too. These liberals won't stop until they have silenced every conservative voice.

Where has our country gone? What happened to free speech and freedom of the press? Organizations like Media Matters are committed to silencing conservative voices. Why? Clearly, because they are scared of conservatism.

The Left doesn't have a leg to stand on. Its policies are harmful. Its rhetoric is hateful, and its strategies are immoral. Why is the Left still functioning? It should be gone at this point.

Unfortunately, the Left is controlling the mainstream media, and Sean Hannity is not part of the mainstream media. We need to stand by Hannity. He is one of the last few true conservative s
peakers.​

Interestingly, I've now got two more emails from the "Tea Party Loyalists" - all with identical 'body' info (they whole Hannity thing), but with 3 different headlines (including one with some gibberish about "Comey and Dems")

Entertaining, and disturbing at the same time.

Man.....these guys don't give up:

WARNING:

DEMOCRATS MOMENTS AWAY FROM

IMPEACHING TRUMP

Tea Party loyalist - I haven't heard back from you!

So, I'm wondering - do you still support President Trump?

It's important that I hear back from you RIGHT AWAY, because as we speak House Democrats are banding together to launch a THIRD set of articles of impeachment against President Trump.

Take the flash poll:

Question 1

Do you oppose the Democrats' latest push to impeach President Donald Trump?

>> Yes, I stand with the President

>> No, President Trump should be impeached

Question 2

Do you believe the Democrats are right when they say President Trump has reached the Constitutionally required level of "High Crimes and Misdemeanors" in order to be impeached?

>> No, the Democrats are getting desperate

>> Yes, President Trump should be impeached

As I'm sure you've heard, the threat of impeachment just reached a whole new level, and this time the Democrats aren't holding back.

The Hill is now reporting this to be "the broadest effort yet to oust him as Commander in Chief."

They've hired a huge team of D.C. Swamp Lawyers to put together a case for impeachment that they're now claiming will 'not leave you lacking for reason.'

First it was the FALSE Russia claims against Donald Trump, and now THIS!

So please, before you do anything else, take the Tea Party Flash Poll and show your support for President Trump.

Well, the entire country should be worried that an organization like media matters exists.

Interestingly, I've now got two more emails from the "Tea Party Loyalists" - all with identical 'body' info (they whole Hannity thing), but with 3 different headlines (including one with some gibberish about "Comey and Dems")

Entertaining, and disturbing at the same time.
Classic vertical advertising.

..and the emailed headlines just keep a-comin'...

BREAKING NEWS! Nancy? Pelosi Suffers Multiple Brain Freezes During Short Appearance...

Read the latest now on TeaParty.org

After a few friendly arguments one of my coworkers signed me up for the " Southern Poverty Law Center " who in turn sent me a certificate of " Tolerance against racial injustice " which I did frame and put on my desk next to my diplomas. Now they annually seek more donations in my name. I usually just send back the self addressed envelope with an NRA sticker which also comes unsolicited at this time of the year.

I love political emails!!!:eek:

Liberal Media Launches Targeted Attack on Sean Hannity

Tea Party Loyalist,

The radical Left and the mainstream media are working overtime to silence conservative voices, like Sean Hannity. We need to support Hannity against these vicious attacks.

George Soros and his buddies at Media Matters are trying to get Hannity fired. We cannot let what happened to Laura Ingraham happen to Sean Hannity, too. These liberals won't stop until they have silenced every conservative voice.

Where has our country gone? What happened to free speech and freedom of the press? Organizations like Media Matters are committed to silencing conservative voices. Why? Clearly, because they are scared of conservatism.

The Left doesn't have a leg to stand on. Its policies are harmful. Its rhetoric is hateful, and its strategies are immoral. Why is the Left still functioning? It should be gone at this point.

Unfortunately, the Left is controlling the mainstream media, and Sean Hannity is not part of the mainstream media. We need to stand by Hannity. He is one of the last few true conservative s
peakers.​
Sean Hannity is not part of the mainstream media.

This always kills me. How many viewers does the FOX channel have in comparison to other "msm"?

BOMBSHELL: MUELLER WIPED PETER STRZOK'S IPHONE CLEAN!!!

Just when you think they cannot get dumber.....they surprise and impress....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT