ADVERTISEMENT

teacher accused of sexually assaulting student multiple times, including in his car

Public school teachers have almost a double sexual assault rate compared to Catholic priests.

Just saying. :)

"The best available data reports that 4 percent of Catholic priests sexually violated a minor child during the last half of the 20th century with the peak level of abuse being in the 1970s and dropping off dramatically by the early 1980s.

Putting clergy abuse in context, research from the US Department of Education found that about 5-7 percent of public school teachers engaged in similar sexually abusive behavior with their students during a similar time frame."

Public school teachers have almost a double sexual assault rate compared to Catholic priests.

"The best available data reports that 4 percent of Catholic priests sexually violated a minor child during the last half of the 20th century with the peak level of abuse being in the 1970s and dropping off dramatically by the early 1980s.

Putting clergy abuse in context, research from the US Department of Education found that about 5-7 percent of public school teachers engaged in similar sexually abusive behavior with their students during a similar time frame."

Yeah, but teenage boys would prefer sexual assault by the likes of Julie Rizzetello, than some closeted Catholic priest.

images

a164abdb923d00768c135446d6554326

Poor dude might never recover from this tragic assault

Poor bastard. She followed him to his car and molested him!?!?! How awful. I hope the kid is getting the support he needs. Will probably need a shoulder orthopedist after all of the high fives and never ending jackoff material he’s had to endure.

Reactions: ClarindaA's

Couldn't run faster to equate catholic priests raping young boys with 17-year-old boys hooking up with hot female teachers?

Last edited:
I'm not saying this because it's a woman with a young man, I think it should be true if it's a man with a young woman. . . If the victim in question is over the ordinary age of consent which it is in this case, this should be treated as a professional issue and not as a crime.

This teacher should be stripped of her license and never be allowed to teach again. But I don't see any reason for prison.

Until we make that change however she should be treated equally to a male counterpart who does the same thing.

I'm not saying this because it's a woman with a young man, I think it should be true if it's a man with a young woman. . . If the victim in question is over the ordinary age of consent which it is in this case, this should be treated as a professional issue and not as a crime.

This teacher should be stripped of her license and never be allowed to teach again. But I don't see any reason for prison.

Until we make that change however she should be treated equally to a male counterpart who does the same thing.
Let’s just offer an elective course called “sex ed” that allows you to bang your teacher

win-win

Bet his dad is jealous, I know I would be. Does that make me a bad person?

Season 5 Episode 20 GIF by Parks and Recreation

I mean I don't know all the details, but this dude is 18, probably a stud and has been hitting on her all year, making her feel all hot and bothered, while he is trying to live out every dude's p*rn fantasy and all the while she isn't even his teacher right? She teaches 9th grade?

So if he waits until the day after school is out and he is graduated, then all is ok?

(yes I know the teacher/student relationship stuff shouldn't be breached, etc etc)

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
If I show you a picture of all of the female teachers that I had throughout school, she's a 10 in any county, city, state, or country. The smile in that picture is a little off though.

Yes and yes.

All my female teachers were old and fugly.

At least for this picture, the top half looks very attractive. Nice hair, eyes, skin. But below the eyes scares me for some reason.

Reactions: ThiccJimXXX

Yeah, I don’t even get what the crime would be ****UNLESS**** she really and truly had sex with him without his consent/coerced him/blackmailed/etc. something like that. In that case, a sexual assault charge would be 100% justified regardless of age.

If he’s 18, this can’t be an “age of consent” issue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT