ADVERTISEMENT

Team Trump has no idea how to attack Harris. Manages to contradict their message on Day 1:

I mentioned yesterday in another thread, this is another sign that Trump's people are just plain bad at their jobs - which admittedly is hard enough when your boss has a tendency to regularly to contradict his own staff publicly. There's no way they should have been surprised that Harris was the pick, she's been at the top of most lists almost since the day Biden won South Carolina, and was on the general shortlist after she dropped out.

I would think most incumbent campaigns would have unified messages prepared on all possible opponents. Heck, I know Ernst did that in Iowa. She started running ads against Greenfield the day after she won the Iowa primary to face Ernst in the general.

Reactions: mooresville hawk
Luckily for them they have already set the bar pretty low so everyone expects this.

They have tried to sell the idea that Biden is going to destroy suburbia, attack God, and take their guns away all while being unable to remember his own name.

You realize the target audience is completely comfortable with cognitive dissonance, right? To think contradictory attacks won’t work is naive.
All over the map attacks have been failing so far against Biden. The Republicans have thrown everything they can think against him but landed few punches. Employing the same strategy with his VP seems like it's destined to fail, too.

Reactions: MitchLL
He’s focusing on the Dem debates because he can’t fathom that people can disagree and not hold a grudge against each other for the rest of their lives. It’s a concept that’s completely foreign to him.

If you can't attack this ticket (which in many lines of thought they are now beyond reproach), then you don't deserve to win. Probably the most ideological left pair to ever seek the office.

Well unless you're the WaPo who considers Kamala a small c conservative. Funny huh? How this country got to the point where the media was so out of touch with reality is something I'll never understand. Yes, I know it typically attracts nerds so you understand why they are liberal in their thought, but you would think they'd maintain at least one ounce of integrity.

If you can't attack this ticket (which in many lines of thought they are now beyond reproach), then you don't deserve to win. Probably the most ideological left pair to ever seek the office.

Well unless you're the WaPo who considers Kamala a small c conservative. Funny huh? How this country got to the point where the media was so out of touch with reality is something I'll never understand. Yes, I know it typically attracts nerds so you understand why they are liberal in their thought, but you would think they'd maintain at least one ounce of integrity.

source.gif

You realize the target audience is completely comfortable with cognitive dissonance, right? To think contradictory attacks won’t work is naive.
This. Don't think they won't attack Harris' alleged sexual history, knowing that Trump's is far worse?

there is nothing contradictory about a republican thinking she is too far left and a dem thinking she is not left enough. in fact this is natural and it is 2020

Reactions: aflachawk
This. Don't think they won't attack Harris' alleged sexual history, knowing that Trump's is far worse?
we don't know anything about trump's. by design . he is a freemason.

she admits to hers, wears it like a badge. uses it as a reason that "women are victims " just to get jobs. she may be correct in certain circumstances

while it's true she got her start on her back dating Willie Brown, it's not something you can work into polite conversation. What's interesting is Willie reportedly cautioned the Biden campaign against picking her. I wonder what he knows there don't?

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
while it's true she got her start on her back dating Willie Brown, it's not something you can work into polite conversation. What's interesting is Willie reportedly cautioned the Biden campaign against picking her. I wonder what he knows there don't?
he knows she is cray cray

This is untrue. It's the narrative the right wants to promote but it, like most things coming from the right, is inaccurate.

More desperation from the righties.

The latest Senate election projections from the "Cook Report" are now pretty confident the Dems can pick up 5-7 seats this fall. I guess Koch, Adelson, and Mercer better target their donations to winnable races.

Meanwhile... the SDNY is finalizing their arrest warrants.

Last edited:
Reactions: ParkerHawk

You, like your President, are scum.

Reactions: MitchLL

The problem is though, those arguments ring hollow after awhile. Trump's political attacks have been completely off the wall for 3 years now. We saw in 2018 that people largely tuned him out and many of the Trump-supported candidates lost.

It's true that in a vacuum people can be comfortable with cognitive dissonance - it's partly why some pro-life people don't have a problem with the death penalty. It's also true that Trump's base of support will likely continue to buy into this. However, that's not enough to win again this fall. Trump won in 2016 because just enough moderates, particularly in the suburbs, broke for him in the last week. Those same voters broke overwhelmingly for Democrats two years later. At present, there's no indication that they are willing to break for Trump again in November.

This is untrue. It's the narrative the right wants to promote but it, like most things coming from the right, is inaccurate.
except she said it's true and uses it to play the victim card is in the things you have to do to get a job

except she said it's true and uses it to play the victim card is in the things you have to do to get a job
No - it isn't true. Her political career started several years after her relationship with Brown ended. And it wasn't an illicit affair, he had been separated from his wife for years. The narrative is false, but that won't stop some of you from promoting it still.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT