ADVERTISEMENT

Teenaged driver Sophia Floersch in horrific "flying car" crash at Formula 3 Macau Grand Prix

sophia-floersch-2017.jpg

Reactions: QChawks
Its a race. They are going fast because they want to win. Have you never watched a race before?
Is that why she shot over the other cars like a fricking rpg? And yes smartass, I've watched races before. I would still like to know why she was going so fast into the turn. Wonder if her brakes failed or she passed out or something.

Is that why she shot over the other cars like a fricking rpg? And yes smartass, I've watched races before. I would still like to know why she was going so fast into the turn. Wonder if her brakes failed or she passed out or something.
I have been in races for over 40 years now. bicycle but still. ha ha , anywho, it looked like she hit the gas instead of the brakes, or a brake malfunction, then it looked like the other car's open wheels slung or shot her car with open wheels like a hot wheels power booster. looked like the tires shot her car forward when the tires hit. dunno if that is possible.something shot her forward like this:

She was going way too fast. Generally, the good drivers slow down for a 90 degree turn. She panicked.

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT