ADVERTISEMENT

Tell me about Sioux City

FAUlty Gator

HB Legend
Oct 27, 2017
You never hear about that place in here. And it has one of the coolest sounding names. Also, one of the greatest beverages on earth is Sioux City Birch Beer.

So, is it as awesome a place I dream of it being? Saloon fights and striking it rich and fighting off injuns to save your best gal? I’m just sure it is!

SUX is the airport shorthand. You smell the packing plants coming in on I-29. Was a similar size town to Sioux Falls, but that town took off while Sioux City stayed stagnant. For a larger town still tends to sway to republicans. The city is in 3 states. The ask Ann and dear Abby columnists were twins from Sioux City.

You never hear about that place in here. And it has one of the coolest sounding names. Also, one of the greatest beverages on earth is Sioux City Birch Beer.

So, is it as awesome a place I dream of it being? Saloon fights and striking it rich and fighting off injuns to save your best gal? I’m just sure it is!
Picture Tallahassee…but take away the state capitol and big university…..place it on a big river and some bluffs…..add a disproportionate amount of migrant labor…..and then run a tornado down through the middle of the entire city that no one cares to recover from…..lastly, add manure smell.

That’s Sioux Shitty.

If you're ever in town hit me up and we'll go to Miles Inn for a couple Charlie Boys and a Schooner

D9vxB3MXoAA8_24.jpg:large

It's a great town. It used to smell bad, but doesn't really anymore. Not a lot of glitz and glamour, but you can find a good time, good food, and good people.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT