ADVERTISEMENT

Teske enters transfer portal

MarkTwain said that the difference between using the "almost right" word and the "right" word was the same as the difference between lightning bug and lightning.

So get with the program and cut out the inaccuracies. This may be the Cesspool, but at least we can spell and add and subtract correctly almost 83% of the time when we start our bitching and compaining.

Which we do with profusely.......
images

And Shania Twain said:

You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
(You're still the one)
You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss goodnight

And Shania Twain said:

You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
(You're still the one)
You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss goodnight

Spelling is correct, no math, so that's good.

Got a good rhythm to it to dance, so I give it a 97.
images

Reactions: AFHawk86
Damn you fletcher. I feel like I'm in English class and I'm supposed to pick out the wrong word. I can't figure out if there is something misspelled (Damn it, just mispelled, misspelled) in your post or the other post. Me well with math....
Maybe Fletcher put a spell on you?

Natty Light game was looking strong but then he switched to tequila one night. Woke up next to a 300lb Gender-Fluid person named Sam the following morning. Decided he was too far away from home and entered the portal. Will be ranked #1 at 141 by Pyles next year start of the season.

Wait, was he at Az St or perhaps Oregon St? If memory serves I don’t believe 300lb coeds are permitted on campus at ASU. Strongly encouraged along with the gender fluidity at Oregon St however.

Wait, was he at Az St or perhaps Oregon St? If memory serves I don’t believe 300lb coeds are permitted on campus at ASU. Strongly encouraged along with the gender fluidity at Oregon St however.
Bottom line is he wasn’t gonna be a starter at asu so he left. Transfer portal is amazing and penn st was ok with not having him now he is back and think the world of him. Fair weather fans. Smh

Last edited:
Take should go wherever it helps Iowa win a national championship. If going to ISU helps Iowa win a national championship, then that's where he needs to be.........;)

Dresser was inducted in the Gable Museum Glen Brand Hall of Fame the same year that Teske and Thomsen were their co-high school wrestlers of the year. Kevin was still working on Brody at the inductions even though he had already verballed to PSU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT