ADVERTISEMENT

Teske out at Penn State?

Apr 5, 2019
Longtime follower. First time poster. Not sure if it is Facebook rumor or not so take it for what it's worth. On Facebook in the weigh-in: wrestling uncensored, Pat Mineo claims Teske was arrested by campus police and is no longer on Penn State's team. I tried to post a screen shot but failed.
fB2Gfjto7rsRtoZ49

fB2Gfjto7rsRtoZ49

TVbRfosUdRnWXKzm7

Last edited:
So Carl has campus police arrest Teske, allowing him to freely to kick him off the team and add Lukas Byrd. Brilliant.

BT: Hi Coach Cael, I'm starting to think I am not welcome here.

Coach Cael: BT, you are more than welcome here. I look forward to four more years of having you wrestle for us.

BT: Coach, I have an issue...My gear is no longer in my locker and the lock has been changed.

Coach Cael: <ahem> Meant to tell you about that. Since we are running out of lockers, we gave you Teasdale's old spot in the janitor's closet...right behind the cleaning products.

BT: Oh.

Coach Cael: Also, we are starting a new program here at PSU for the summer and you have been selected to be the test case!! We want to test the psychology of having a wrestler "rough it" on his own and see how that relates to performance levels. So...we are going to issue you a tent, sleeping bag, and all the fixins and put you out into the woods for the spring and summer. No meal card needed, no cushy dorm room...no siree bub. Scrounge what you need. Good news, we will let you shower in the locker room during off peak hours...cold water only.

Coach Cael: BT, you are more than welcome here. I look forward to four more years of having you wrestle for us.

BT: Coach, I have an issue...My gear is no longer in my locker and the lock has been changed.

Coach Cael: <ahem> Meant to tell you about that. Since we are running out of lockers, we gave you Teasdale's old spot in the janitor's closet...right behind the cleaning products.

Coach Cael: Also, we are starting a new program here at PSU for the summer and you have been selected to be the test case!! We want to test the psychology of having a wrestler "rough it" on his own and see how that relates to performance levels. So...we are going to issue you a tent, sleeping bag, and all the fixins and put you out into the woods for the spring and summer. No meal card needed, no cushy dorm room...no siree bub. Scrounge what you need. Good news, we will let you shower in the locker room during off peak hours...cold water only.

Chief, you're better then that. You're the board guy that I look forward to getting the "real info". If he does leave I also hope for ISU.

Poof! Created room for Howard.

I really hope Brody goes to ISU. I think he would thrive tremendously there.

It’d be interesting. ISU kicks Long of their squad and he ends up at PSU. Cael kicks Teske of his squad(allegedly) and he ends up at ISU.

If this happens would be great if Teske ended up AA several times!

Well, you've figured it out. ;)

I was told he is no longer a 125 pounder

No idea if it’s true but if so then add him to the long list of guys who convince themselves they are a career 125 only to outgrow it. It always makes me chuckle.

And Schnupp was not a typical Cael recruit.... nowhere near top 10 p4p.

For some strange reason, Cael’s development “magic” doesn’t work so well on those types.

How dare you imply that something isn’t perfect in Happy Valley!!!!!!!!! Do you know how many moths you will attract?

PSU is the anti light weight U.

Teasdale, Teske, Suriano, Long transferred out. (if Teske rumor holds)

Gulibon underperformed based on HS ranking.

Schnupp was one of the worst 125 in the country this season.

Nico had a fantastic college career, but then was getting beat by everyone in the room after graduating.

Who am I missing?

You missed RBY becoming an AA as a true freshman. (I do appreciate the Nico humor. Well done.)

I appreciate your tremendous insight on this post. Your condescending nature is greatly appreciated and I will adjust my posting accordingly. I have come to expect the lectures from all things p$u. I don’t know how I would live with the burden of being all knowing. I do wonder if certain questions are asked for effect but I am sure you already have determined motivation and have moved on from there. Thank you oh so much for gracing us with your wisdom and knowledge, without it I am sure this board would cease to exist.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT