ADVERTISEMENT

Texan kills lost man, plans to use stand your ground defense

5s6abb.jpg
I'm impressed that you took the initiative to type that into a meme generator. Well done, you.

• Haha
Reactions: West Duval Nole
Riley waited nine whole minutes to fire off that pointless blast.

Have you figured out yet that not all homicides are murder? Maybe you could stop by your local community college and have one of the criminal justice students explain it to you.
Hmmmm..... believe I already addressed that, twice. It's ok to admit when you're wrong.

Oh, and still avoiding the questions I see. Lol.

Go ahead and type up the same angry reply that you've posted 20+ times already if it gives you an endorphin rush.
So you can assume that @tarheelbybirth is angry, but you can't assume that Mr. Dghoughi pulled into a driveway by mistake or intentionally...I mean, afterall, a lost person absolutely should never pull into a driveway. He's lived here 8 years and absolutely must have learned the way TJ behaves when he is lost. There's absolutely no way he was looking for his girlfriend's house because there's no way two people can date unless they live in the same town.

BUT, we'll just safely assume tarheel's angry because there's probably absolutely no way he's calm.

I'm also absolutely certain, TJ wasn't angry here:

"F*ck me for providing useful information to the discussion."

"3-point turn? FFS, man, look at the street directly in front of Turner’s driveway. It’s a huge f*cking circle."

"I realize it might be just a little too three-dimensional for you to wrap your mind around it, but f*cking learn it because I’m getting pretty tired of you constantly lying about my posts."

Reactions: RileyHawk
This is awesome. Alaskanseminole repeatedly accuses me of insisting that the guy was lost and you’re on the opposite end of the spectrum, falsely accusing me of being obsessed with the idea that he had nefarious intent.

You morons can’t even synchronize your lies.

C’mon @TJ8869. My post offered two observations. The first paragraph is what I find to be humorous. The second paragraph is what I “can’t help but wonder.”

Are you accusing me of “lying” about what I find humorous? Believe me … I find it to be hilarious. I’m telling the absolute truth about my reaction to your considerable efforts.

Are you accusing me of “lying” about wondering whether you’d have the same doggedness if was a young attractive white woman who was shot and killed by the homeowner? I’m not lying. I do wonder if the nationality of the deceased is playing into your efforts.

So … no … not “lying.”

Last edited:
Reactions: RileyHawk
C’mon @TJ8869. My post offered two observations. The first paragraph is what I find to be humorous. The second paragraph is what I “can’t help but wonder.”

Are you accusing me of “lying” about what I find humorous? Believe me … I find it to be hilarious. I’m telling the absolute truth about my reaction to your considerable efforts.

Are you accusing me of “lying” about wondering whether you’d have the same doggedness if was a young attractive white woman who was shot and killed by the homeowner? I’m not lying. I do wonder if the nationality of the deceased is playing into your efforts.

So … no … not “lying.”
Great points. That spawns another question that TJ won't answer - what is Aurora lying about?

Reactions: alaskanseminole
I say manslaughter, 10 years. We disagree, I know. i get it.

Go ahead and type up the same angry reply that you've posted 20+ times already if it gives you an endorphin rush.
And exhibit 2 - ignoring the facts. Manslaughter would require that Turner consciously disregarded the danger of firing his gun at his murder victim.
It's not about disagreeing. You're simply factually wrong. Again. It's that simple. You think when Turner fired his gun he was saying to himself, "Yeah, I'm shooting at him and that could kill him but there's no way that can hurt him"?

I get busy and boom 3 more pages

FWIW, I will go on record and say the guy had to be lost, where he got murdered and his girlfriend's house in Maxwell was only seven minutes apart.

The family said he left early in the am from a barbecue in San Antonio burbs to travel to her house to get his car. Looking at a map, it is conceivable that he turned early and became lost. (the assumption being he traveled on I35 to Hwy 80. ) Thompson is 1.5 miles from the correct turn, If he took the wrong left onto Thompson, then took his next left onto Tina, he runs right into the guy's driveway as he realizes he is lost.

Untitledcds.png
tt1.png
What kind of roadway and driveway design is that? Holy shit, that’s really poor design and planning, fundamentally confusing and downright dangerous. But of course it’s in Texas who owns all the copyrights on stupid and dangerous. Why anyone would live in that shithole state is a mystery to me.

I say manslaughter, 10 years. We disagree, I know. i get it.
Looks like I nailed it. Turner was convicted of manslaughter last week and sentenced to 10 years in prison.

The judge will decide later this month how much actual prison time he will serve. One possibility is that he will serve 6 months in county jail and then spend the remaining time on probation. If he violates probation in any way then he will have to serve the remainder of the prison sentence.

Link

Looks like I nailed it. Turner was convicted of manslaughter last week and sentenced to 10 years in prison.

The judge will decide later this month how much actual prison time he will serve. One possibility is that he will serve 6 months in county jail and then spend the remaining time on probation. If he violates probation in any way then he will have to serve the remainder of the prison sentence.

Link
85gjsk.gif

Link
It's not about disagreeing. You're simply factually wrong. Again. It's that simple. You think when Turner fired his gun he was saying to himself, "Yeah, I'm shooting at him and that could kill him but there's no way that can hurt him"?
There is something factually wrong with tarheel's analysis of manslaughter charges.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT