ADVERTISEMENT

Texan kills lost man, plans to use stand your ground defense

Lol. I certainly hope that's not your crowning achievement because it's an example of epic stupidity on your part.

Observe:

"none of us knows why he was parked in that driveway"
--TJ8869, Post #140

"You were 100% sure the guy was lost"
--Alaskanseminole, Post #248

"Show me where I said I was 100% sure the guy was lost. Quote actual words that I actually wrote."
--TJ8869, Post #256

"Did you say, "It made absolutely no sense for the driver to park in anybody’s driveway."
--Alaskanseminole, Post #284

"Lol. The part you seem to be struggling with is that nowhere in that quote does it say I’m 100% certain he was lost."
--TJ8869, Post #286

"Once again, you're assuming 100% that Mr. Dghoughi knew he was lost PRIOR to entering the driveway."
--Alaskanseminole, Post #374

"I’m not 100% assuming anything. His family speculated in the CNN link that he probably got lost and was trying to figure out directions. That seems like the most likely non-nefarious explanation, so I addressed that possibility."
--TJ8869, Post #378

"FACT: We don't know why he was there."
--Alaskaseminole, Post #391

"I agree."
--TJ8869, Post #410

"Now, for the 100th time I'll ask you in the simplest of terms...Is is possible for Dghoughi to be parked in Mr. Turner's driveway for any reason other than being lost? [answer this as though you haven't read a single article about the events that transpired that night.]"
--Alaskanseminole, Post #536

"Of course it’s possible. This is what’s been stuck in your craw? It’s absolutely possible that he was parked there for a reason other than being lost. I’ve never claimed to know why he was parked there. I have said being lost and looking up directions was a logical explanation because his girlfriend had said he was driving back alone from San Antonio to her home in Maxwell. But I’ve never once said with 100% certainty that he was lost. In fact, I think I’ve corrected you multiple times on that claim.

I don’t know why you’re still stuck on this."
--TJ8869, Post #541

That's some impressive work there, Skippy, somehow convincing me to say the same thing I had said repeatedly throughout the thread. You're a regular Daniel Kaffee.

The basic problem here is that for some inexplicable reason you decided that the sentence "It made absolutely no sense for the driver to park in anybody’s driveway" means the same thing as "I'm 100% sure the guy was lost."

Those two sentences most definitely do not mean the same thing. He could have been parked there for any number of reasons, but none of them make sense. I did not ever once claim to know 100% that he was lost.

He could have been talking to his girlfriend on his cell phone, but it doesn't make sense to park in a stranger's driveway at 3:30am to do that.

He could have been listening to music, but it doesn't make sense to park in a stranger's driveway at 3:30am to do that.

He could have been watching a Netflix movie, but it doesn't make sense to park in a stranger's driveway at 3:30am to do that.

He could have been doing any number of things aside from being lost, but I have yet to see anyone post one that makes sense to do in a stranger's driveway at 3:30am.

Your "crowning achievement" was abject failure on your part.
BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!

So, so insecure.

That's some impressive work there, Skippy, somehow convincing me to say the same thing I had said repeatedly throughout the thread. You're a regular Daniel Kaffee.

The basic problem here is that for some inexplicable reason you decided that the sentence "It made absolutely no sense for the driver to park in anybody’s driveway" means the same thing as "I'm 100% sure the guy was lost."

Those two sentences most definitely do not mean the same thing. He could have been parked there for any number of reasons, but none of them make sense. I did not ever once claim to know 100% that he was lost.
No, they don't mean the same thing, BUT because you believed he was lost you couldn't fathom why he would be in a person's driveway. You couldn't wrap your mind around the fact someone else may think and do things differently from you. It wasn't one post, you were hell bent on it for pages. You couldn't and still can't simply admit or state that, "Even though I [TJ] wouldn't pull in a person's driveway after realizing I'm lost, I can understand and admit that someone else might."

Post #88
there was no reason to have to enter anyone’s driveway in order to turn around?

Post #90
it made no sense for him to pull into anybody’s driveway.

Post #99
come back here and tell me why, if you were lost in the middle of the night and needed to pull over to get your bearings, you would pull into someone’s driveway instead of simply parking along the side of the street.

Post #124
It made absolutely no sense for the driver to park in anybody’s driveway.

Post #150
It doesn’t even make sense to turn around in someone’s driveway on a cul de sac. It takes more time and effort.

Post #372
It was completely unnecessary to pull into anyone’s driveway.

Post #406
There is a large circle big enough for most vehicles to drive in circles all night long without ever having to pull into anyone’s driveway.

Post #
I repeatedly said it made no sense to turn around in Turner’s driveway because when you enter Turner’s driveway you are already in a turnaround.

He could have been talking to his girlfriend on his cell phone, but it doesn't make sense to park in a stranger's driveway at 3:30am to do that.

He could have been listening to music, but it doesn't make sense to park in a stranger's driveway at 3:30am to do that.

He could have been watching a Netflix movie, but it doesn't make sense to park in a stranger's driveway at 3:30am to do that.

He could have been doing any number of things aside from being lost, but I have yet to see anyone post one that makes sense to do in a stranger's driveway at 3:30am.

Your "crowning achievement" was abject failure on your part.

Then you post some BS with this whole, "He could have been...." crap when for 14 pages you would not accept a single suggestion from anyone else of what Mr. Dghoughi might have been doing in Turner's driveway.

Post #386
...no one else has provided one [a logical explanation] that impresses me.

Post #410
alaskanseminole: FACT: There are multiple reasons to be in a strangers driveway other than being lost.
TJ8869: Name a few.

Post #412
Give me a plausible explanation for why it might have been necessary to pull into Turner’s driveway.

We gave you dozens of possible, reasonable reasons similar to what you just typed above and you shot them all down only to essentially repost them like it's some new concept. We told you this man is not WRONG for pulling into a driveway for a myriad of reasons. Even if he's thinking about robbing Turner, he's done nothing illegal by simply pulling into his driveway and remaining in the vehicle. And based on his girlfriend's testimony of when Dghoughi left, he wasn't in the driveway long.

Post #184
RileyHawk: ...it's already been pointed out to you that there are many non-nefarious reasons why someone would pull into a driveway.

-------------------

Finally, you trump all the above by sticking it to ole Dghoughi by insinuating he shares some of the blame by being in Turner's driveway with "absolutely no reason" you swear there's no reason for him to be there (except for the BS you just typed above), thus assigning partial blame to the victim.

Post #394
None of this happens if Dghoughi doesn’t pull into Turner’s driveway. So it’s useful to understand why he did so .

Post #398
Technically it’s trespassing on private property

Post #400
If Dghoughi had never entered Turner’s driveway, would Turner have still shot him?

Reactions: RileyHawk
No, they don't mean the same thing, BUT because you believed he was lost you couldn't fathom why he would be in a person's driveway. You couldn't wrap your mind around the fact someone else may think and do things differently from you. It wasn't one post, you were hell bent on it for pages. You couldn't and still can't simply admit or state that, "Even though I [TJ] wouldn't pull in a person's driveway after realizing I'm lost, I can understand and admit that someone else might."

Post #88
there was no reason to have to enter anyone’s driveway in order to turn around?

Post #90
it made no sense for him to pull into anybody’s driveway.

Post #99
come back here and tell me why, if you were lost in the middle of the night and needed to pull over to get your bearings, you would pull into someone’s driveway instead of simply parking along the side of the street.

Post #124
It made absolutely no sense for the driver to park in anybody’s driveway.

Post #150
It doesn’t even make sense to turn around in someone’s driveway on a cul de sac. It takes more time and effort.

Post #372
It was completely unnecessary to pull into anyone’s driveway.

Post #406
There is a large circle big enough for most vehicles to drive in circles all night long without ever having to pull into anyone’s driveway.

Post #
I repeatedly said it made no sense to turn around in Turner’s driveway because when you enter Turner’s driveway you are already in a turnaround.

Then you post some BS with this whole, "He could have been...." crap when for 14 pages you would not accept a single suggestion from anyone else of what Mr. Dghoughi might have been doing in Turner's driveway.

Post #386
...no one else has provided one [a logical explanation] that impresses me.

Post #410
alaskanseminole: FACT: There are multiple reasons to be in a strangers driveway other than being lost.
TJ8869: Name a few.

Post #412
Give me a plausible explanation for why it might have been necessary to pull into Turner’s driveway.

We gave you dozens of possible, reasonable reasons similar to what you just typed above and you shot them all down only to essentially repost them like it's some new concept. We told you this man is not WRONG for pulling into a driveway for a myriad of reasons. Even if he's thinking about robbing Turner, he's done nothing illegal by simply pulling into his driveway and remaining in the vehicle. And based on his girlfriend's testimony of when Dghoughi left, he wasn't in the driveway long.

Post #184
RileyHawk: ...it's already been pointed out to you that there are many non-nefarious reasons why someone would pull into a driveway.

-------------------

Finally, you trump all the above by sticking it to ole Dghoughi by insinuating he shares some of the blame by being in Turner's driveway with "absolutely no reason" you swear there's no reason for him to be there (except for the BS you just typed above), thus assigning partial blame to the victim.

Post #394
None of this happens if Dghoughi doesn’t pull into Turner’s driveway. So it’s useful to understand why he did so .

Post #398

Post #400
If Dghoughi had never entered Turner’s driveway, would Turner have still shot him?
Again, and I simply cannot overstate this, nowhere in there did I say that I was 100% sure he was lost. Not one time ever.

You kept repeating that false claim over and over. I kept correcting you over and over. And you simply didn’t listen.

Again, and I simply cannot overstate this, nowhere in there did I say that I was 100% sure he was lost. Not one time ever.

You kept repeating that false claim over and over. I kept correcting you over and over. And you simply didn’t listen.
I said it once [post #248] as a direct quote. Then I said in post #271 that 100% is interchangeable with the word absolute and moved past the 100% lost part, but you couldn't let it go after calling me out on it in post #256. You were fixated on the "misquote" despite the fact several folks chimed in [post #293] to tell you 100% is interchangeable with the word "absolute" (they understood what I meant) and you were absolutely sure if Dghoughi was lost, he shouldn't have been in the driveway. Are you telling me now that you no longer absolutely (interchangeable with 100%) believe Dghoughi shouldn't have been in the driveway?

You did not use the phrase 100% specifically, you behaved as though you were 100% certain the victim had no reason to be in Turner's driveway if he was lost. You were absolutely sure. I used 100% to illustrate your commitment to your stance. You played the same semantics game with others with common, uncommon, peculiar, etc. Regardless, you have been vindicated of the quote, but not of the actions (posts) based on your ridiculous premise.

And that premise still remains: Your stance is that a lost person absolutely should not pull in a person's driveway.

We told you:

A. Why not? He's not you.

and

B. Maybe he wasn't lost. We sited examples. [post #257]

You would not listen to either.

Last edited:
He could have been parked there for any number of reasons, but none of them make sense.
Oh FFS. That it makes no sense to you means not one gotdamn thing. For whatever reason, it made sense to HIM. And you have no idea what that reason might have been. AND IT DOES NOT MATTER. His being parked in that driveway does not initiate in any way his own murder. You - as always - try to place blame on the victim and it's idiotic. But it's what you do better than anybody here.

Last edited:
All of this back and forth on why he was sitting in the driveway is irrelevant.
Are any of you telling me that you would go out and shoot someone who stopped in your driveway without showing any hint of aggressive behavior? Hell people pull in my driveway from time to time and my first instinct is to passively wonder what's up. It sure as hell does not warrant "let me get my gun and kill this SOB for stopping in my driveway!"
That is just messed up on any level. Is this where we are as a society that you should fear for your life for pulling into a driveway for any legitimate reason?
I swear the human race is just doomed.

• Love
Reactions: alaskanseminole
Honestly if that happened in my driveway I would think someone is trying to steal catalytic converters. Big problem right now, and I would go out to confront them. Probably bring my gun, cuz Omaha is gheyto.

What I find most humorous is @TJ8869’s insatiable search for the Moroccan national’s potential nefarious purpose wouldn’t be necessary if … wait for it … the homeowner had simply called the police instead of … you know … killing the one person who could have answered the question “why were you sitting in your car in my driveway?”

I can’t help but wonder if the deceased driver was … say … a young woman who looked like Gabby Petito if @TJ8869 would be so driven to conduct a search for mitigating reasons to lessen the sanction / penalty on the shooter.

What I find most humorous is @TJ8869’s insatiable search for the Moroccan national’s potential nefarious purpose wouldn’t be necessary if … wait for it … the homeowner had simply called the police instead of … you know … killing the one person who could have answered the question “why were you sitting in your car in my driveway?”

I can’t help but wonder if the deceased driver was … say … a young woman who looked like Gabby Petito if @TJ8869 would be so driven to conduct a search for mitigating reasons to lessen the sanction / penalty on the shooter.
This is awesome. Alaskanseminole repeatedly accuses me of insisting that the guy was lost and you’re on the opposite end of the spectrum, falsely accusing me of being obsessed with the idea that he had nefarious intent.

You morons can’t even synchronize your lies.

• Haha
Reactions: millerhawk
This is awesome. Alaskanseminole repeatedly accuses me of insisting that the guy was lost and you’re on the opposite end of the spectrum, falsely accusing me of being obsessed with the idea that he had nefarious intent.

You morons can’t even synchronize your lies.
FFS, I'm insisting that you are hell bent on standing your ground that there's no reason for a lost person to be in his driveway. You are 100% convinced of that fact. The reason I said 100% is because you said absolutely. Since you're not good with synonyms, I promise, I will never use numerals again.

And before you go losing your mind to find this quote,

My Post #248
You were 100% sure the guy was lost and therefore there was "absolutely" no reason the guy should have been in Mr. Turner's driveway.

I've already explained it to you over and over again as have others what I meant by that. Clarification post.

My Post #271
You've spent 8+ pages vehemently telling the board that there is "absolutely" [fancy word for 100%] no reason for a person to be in the driveway if lost.

----------------------

And that's not even the issue...whether you were "absolutely" convinced is just us calling you out on your unwillingness to see other points of view...that Mr. Dghoughi clearly doesn't think/behave like you do. The issue we ALL have is 2-fold;

A.
You spent pages 1-13 insisting there was no reason for Dghoughi to be in Turner's driveway. No matter how many examples were given, you shot them all down. Until post #541 where you finally admitted that, "Of course it’s possible." Then in Post #600 you listed a bunch of reasons Dghoughi could have been in Turner's driveway. smh

B.
You then spent a good amount of time victim blaming.

Post #394

Post #398

Post #400

-----------

@BelemNole you were right. It's pointless.

Last edited:
FFS, I'm insisting that you are hell bend on standing your ground that there's no reason for a lost person to be in his driveway. You are 100% convinced of that fact. The reason I said 100% is because you said absolutely. Since you're not good with synonyms, I promise, I will never use numerals again.

And before you go losing your mind to find this quote,

My Post #248
You were 100% sure the guy was lost and therefore there was "absolutely" no reason the guy should have been in Mr. Turner's driveway.

I've already explained it to you over and over again as have others what I meant by that. Clarification post.

My Post #271
You've spent 8+ pages vehemently telling the board that there is "absolutely" [fancy word for 100%] no reason for a person to be in the driveway if lost.

----------------------

And that's not even the issue...whether you were "absolutely" convinced is just us calling you out on your unwillingness to see other points of view...that Mr. Dghoughi clearly doesn't think/behave like you do. The issue we ALL have is 2-fold;

A.
You spent pages 1-13 insisting there was no reason for Dghoughi to be in Turner's driveway. No matter how many examples were given, you shot them all down. Until post #541 where you finally admitted that, "Of course it’s possible." Then in Post #600 you listed a bunch of reasons Dghoughi could have been in Turner's driveway. smh

B.
You then spent a good amount of time victim blaming.

Post #394

Post #398

Post #400

-----------

@BelemNole you were right. It's pointless.
You’re missing the point. Again.

You spent 12 pages or whatever it was repeatedly and directly accusing me of claiming to be 100% certain that Dghoughi was lost. And now Aurora is repeatedly claiming accusing me of being obsessed with the idea that Dghoughi was there with nefarious intent.

Those two accusations are mutually exclusive.

• Haha

You spent 12 pages or whatever it was repeatedly and directly accusing me of claiming to be 100% certain that Dghoughi was lost. And now Aurora is repeatedly claiming accusing me of being obsessed with the idea that Dghoughi was there with nefarious intent.

Again...it doesn't matter why he was there. At all. Not even a tiny little bit. Was he there to commit a crime? Was he lost and trying to get his bearings? One - we'll likely never know. Two - the only thing that matters is what he ACTUALLY DID. He stopped in a driveway. Period. End of story. Fini.

giphy.gif

In no world that exists in a sane universe does that action "initiate" a murder. Ever.

giphy.gif

The problem is that you’re shifting your argument again. You spent pages arguing there was absolutely no reason for the guy to be in that driveway. You were operating under the theory he was likely lost I believe.

then, once you conceded there were reasons he could have been there, you returned to simultaneously saying the owner was 100% responsible but also saying if he hadn’t been in the driveway-for whatever reason, this wouldn’t have happened. So we’re trying to make you realize that those two statements also cannot be true at the same time. Either the homeowner is 100% responsible or the driver also bears responsibility. Which is it?

Nope. Said it ONE time (quoted myself above from post #248). Read my post above VERY slowly. Also, the entire "100% lost" exchange took place between pages 7-8, NOT for 12 pages. Hell, I even clarified it above in post #617 and @tarheelbybirth , @sober_teacher , & @RileyHawk also explained it (what I meant) to you, but you just kept on. Hence another reason why I asked if you were being intentionally obtuse. ...and you somehow thought that question was name calling. smh

I said it in in a confusing way (to you) in Post #248, then clarified it in Post#271 (see above/below), but at that point, you found your scape goat. You'd rather spend the rest of your time focused in on semantics than admitting there could be other reasons for Dghoughi to be in that driveway...until you finally broke and admitted there could be other reasons for him to be there than just being lost [post #600].

Here's are all the posts where I regrettably used the percentage "100%".

My Post #248
You were 100% sure the guy was lost and therefore there was "absolutely" no reason the guy should have been in Mr. Turner's driveway. [this use of 100% was always meant as demonstrated behavior by your insistant posts...not a literal quote"]

Post #263
"It made absolutely no sense for the driver to park in anybody’s driveway." Absolutely literally means 100%. I posted the definition above.

My Post #271 (clarifying post)

Post #284
Does "absolutely" mean 100%?

Post #374
Once again, you're assuming 100% that Mr. Dghoughi knew he was lost PRIOR to entering the driveway. You're also assuming that he makes decisions the way you do.

Post #555 (I clarified a 2nd time)
Therefore, there is ZERO need to EVER make the statement "there is absolutely [100%] no reason for Dghoughi to be parked in anyone's driveway."

---------------------------
"100%" was also used by others in other contexts, maybe that also contributed to your PTSD...you kept seeing that number and it triggered you.

@tarheelbybirth Post #392
There is no "why" of any stripe that makes what happened anything but 100% the fault of the man who murdered Mr. Dghoughi.

@sober_teacher Post #432
It’s amazing to me that you are simultaneously saying it is 100% on Turner yet not realizing that by questioning why Dhoughi was in the driveway you are in fact implying that he is at least partially responsible for the events of the early morning.

And you've been focused on the wrong one. LOL

Last edited:
Again...it doesn't matter why he was there. At all. Not even a tiny little bit. Was he there to commit a crime? Was he lost and trying to get his bearings? One - we'll likely never know. Two - the only thing that matters is what he ACTUALLY DID. He stopped in a driveway. Period. End of story. Fini.

giphy.gif

In no world that exists in a sane universe does that action "initiate" a murder. Ever.

giphy.gif
I get that you disagree with me on that particular point. What is that now, 20 times that you've pointed it out? I haven't forgotten your stance. It's not necessary to remind me every 10 posts.

But that is irrelevant to the post you replied to. The point of the post you replied to is that on one hand I have a poster repeatedly accusing of claiming that I'm 100% certain Dghoughi was lost. And on the other hand I have another poster repeatedly accusing me of being convinced that Dghoughi was there with nefarious intent.

Those two accusations are diametrically opposed.

• Haha

And I can't overstate this - THAT IS NOT THE ISSUE HERE.

I get that you disagree with me on that particular point. What is that now, 20 times that you've pointed it out? I haven't forgotten your stance. It's not necessary to remind me every 10 posts.

But that is irrelevant to the post you replied to. The point of the post you replied to is that on one hand I have a poster repeatedly accusing of claiming that I'm 100% certain Dghoughi was lost. And on the other hand I have another poster repeatedly accusing me of being convinced that Dghoughi was there with nefarious intent.

Those two accusations are diametrically opposed.
Speaking of 20x... how many times do we have to explain this to you ad nauseum? Is there a crayon font?

Nope. Said it ONE time (quoted myself above from post #248). Read my post above VERY slowly. Also, the entire "100% lost" exchange took place between pages 7-8, NOT for 12 pages. Hell, I even clarified it above in post #617 and @tarheelbybirth , @sober_teacher , & @RileyHawk also explained it (what I meant) to you, but you just kept on. Hence another reason why I asked if you were being intentionally obtuse. ...and you somehow thought that question was name calling. smh

I said it in in a confusing way in Post #248, then clarified it in Post#271 (see above/below), but at that point, you found your scape goat. You'd rather spend the rest of your time focused in on semantics than admitting there could be other reasons for Dghoughi to be in that driveway...until you finally broke and admitted there could be other reasons for him to be there than just being lost [post #600].

Here's are all the posts where I regrettably used the percentage "100%".

My Post #248
You were 100% sure the guy was lost and therefore there was "absolutely" no reason the guy should have been in Mr. Turner's driveway. [this use of 100% was always meant as demonstrated behavior by your insistant posts...not a literal quote"]

Post #263
"It made absolutely no sense for the driver to park in anybody’s driveway." Absolutely literally means 100%. I posted the definition above.

My Post #271 (clarifying post)

Post #284
Does "absolutely" mean 100%?

Post #374
Once again, you're assuming 100% that Mr. Dghoughi knew he was lost PRIOR to entering the driveway. You're also assuming that he makes decisions the way you do.

Post #555 (I clarified a 2nd time)
Therefore, there is ZERO need to EVER make the statement "there is absolutely [100%] no reason for Dghoughi to be parked in anyone's driveway."

---------------------------
"100%" was also used by others in other contexts, maybe that also contributed to your PTSD...you kept seeing that number and it triggered you.

@tarheelbybirth Post #392
There is no "why" of any stripe that makes what happened anything but 100% the fault of the man who murdered Mr. Dghoughi.

@sober_teacher Post #432
It’s amazing to me that you are simultaneously saying it is 100% on Turner yet not realizing that by questioning why Dhoughi was in the driveway you are in fact implying that he is at least partially responsible for the events of the early morning.

And you've been focused on the wrong one. LOL
You can keep reposting all those quotes a thousand goddamn times and not one of them will ever mean the same thing as "I'm certain Dghoughi was lost." It's unbelievable to me that you're too f*cking stupid to comprehend that.

If you ever figure that out, tag me and we can continue discussing other aspects of the case. Until then I'm done with this shit.

These are both incorrect. YOU spent all these pages denying there was any reason for him to be in the driveway, victim blaming with bullshit like "trespassing" ( it's not in any sense), and using nonsensical semantics and technicalities. You're simply too insecure to admit making even a simple mistake - it's as amusing as it is sad.

You can keep reposting all those quotes a thousand goddamn times and not one of them will ever mean the same thing as "I'm certain Dghoughi was lost." It's unbelievable to me that you're too f*cking stupid to comprehend that.
Out of curiosity, when you say “I’m certain Dghougi was lost”, what does that mean to you? Does that mean you believe, beyond any doubt, that’s what happened?or does it leave room for doubt?

when I see “certain”, I read that as “I’m convinced “.

OMG how is this issue even remotely hard to understand?
Unless that guy got out of his car and looked like he was ready to rifle the house, or approach the house in some threatening manner, please someone tell me why there is any legitimate reason to shoot the guy? Again is that where we are that we shoot first and ask questions later?
What a sick fvcking world we live in! And anyone who thinks it's ok to do so needs their GDamn head examined.

No $hit. Which is why it was literally only said/posted with that phrasing ONE damn time (post #248). 100% of the other uses were to illustrate your conviction to YOUR STATED point that there was absolutely ZERO reason for Dghoughi to be in Turner's driveway. You literally spent 14 pages telling everyone that "IF HE WAS LOST", there's no reason for him to be in the driveway...pointed out all the things Dghoughi should have done--pull over to the side of the street, make a u-turn, follow the circle around, bash his face through the window, do anything, but pull into that driveway (NO, you didn't say that--it's sarcasm--I'M NOT QUOTING YOU)

200.gif

If you ever figure that out, tag me and we can continue discussing other aspects of the case. Until then I'm done with this shit.
Again NOT THE POINT. The ONLY point is your effort at victim blaming by saying there was "absolutely no reason" for him to be in the driveway.

Do you still maintain there was "absolutely no reason" for him to be in the driveway now?

No. You are wrong.
He can't get past post #248. He thinks it's a quote reference. Every.single.other reader understands it but him. And even so, we all spent 2 pages explaining it to him...despite the fact it's all semantics. My Post #617 can't be any more clear. It really can't.

However, if I could travel back in time (knowing that post would put TJ in a padded cell), I would have worded it this way:

You have demonstrated that you are 100% sure a lost person has "absolutely" no reason to have been in Mr. Turner's driveway.

as opposed to

Knowing TJ this argument over change lasted hours.
Lol, no. It did take him an unusually long time to count out the change, though. I couldn't figure out why it was taking so long since I was pretty sure I gave him exact change.

He can't get past post #248. He thinks it's a quote reference. Every.single.other reader understands it but him. And even so, we all spent 2 pages explaining it to him...despite the fact it's all semantics. My Post #617 can't be any more clear. It really can't.

However, if I could travel back in time (knowing that post would put TJ in a padded cell), I would have worded it this way:

You have demonstrated that you are 100% sure a lost person has "absolutely" no reason to have been in Mr. Turner's driveway.

as opposed to

It's the last remnant of the thin rope he is hanging onto. This thread is TJ at his spinning, goal post moving best.

• Haha
Reactions: alaskanseminole
OMG how is this issue even remotely hard to understand?
Unless that guy got out of his car and looked like he was ready to rifle the house, or approach the house in some threatening manner, please someone tell me why there is any legitimate reason to shoot the guy? Again is that where we are that we shoot first and ask questions later?
What a sick fvcking world we live in! And anyone who thinks it's ok to do so needs their GDamn head examined.
Not one person in this entire thread has even come close to saying this was a justified shooting.

Reactions: TJ8869
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT