ADVERTISEMENT

Texas barring federal agents from saving women/children

Earth to Dumbass >

Speaking of dumbass:
I-L-L-E-A-G-A-L-S go home....America is not your home!
Look who can’t spell basic English words.

I stand by what I wrote. Christian values. So laughable.

Speaking of dumbass:

Look who can’t spell basic English words.

I stand by what I wrote. Christian values. So laughable.
Oh wow, a B+ on my spelling! 🤡 FACTS mean nothing to your perverted, brainwashed ass, so stand by your idiocy as long as you like.

Oh wow, a B+ on my spelling! 🤡 FACTS mean nothing to your perverted, brainwashed ass, so stand by your idiocy as long as you like.
Which facts are you referring to? And what makes me perverted and brainwashed? Because I reject Trump bullshit?

At this point, whatever it takes to slow the unprecedented surge of illegal into the country must be on the table. We definitely need barriers in the water and I thought Joe was finishing the wall (paid for by Mexico).

Have we discussed this yet? This what republicans want these days?

Looks like another lie told by the Dems and their subservient media. The DOJ now confirms, those migrants had been deceased for an hour before Texas was even alerted about it,

And of course, the idiot liar KJP has doubled down and flubbed her way through another presser on the issue, completely embarrassing herself again.

Looks like another lie told by the Dems and their subservient media. The DOJ now confirms, those migrants had been deceased for an hour before Texas was even alerted about it,

And of course, the idiot liar KJP has doubled down and flubbed her way through another presser on the issue, completely embarrassing herself again.
Link? Did they physically bar them from recovering the remains?

Link? Did they physically bar them from recovering the remains?
How far are you wanting to move the goalposts from the OP which stated “Texas barring federal agents from saving women/children“? And the initial report which even NBC is calling bullshit (in link) It’s been established by our DOJ that it’s 100% a lie and that they were dead for an hour before Texas was even made aware of the situation by Mexican authorities. There was no saving them. Hell, even the article in OP has “updated” and retracted the false info.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
How far are you wanting to move the goalposts from the OP which stated “Texas barring federal agents from saving women/children“? And the initial report which even NBC is calling bullshit (in link) It’s been established by our DOJ that it’s 100% a lie and that they were dead for an hour before Texas was even made aware of the situation by Mexican authorities. There was no saving them. Hell, even the article in OP has “updated” and retracted the false info.

Yes, this paints Texas in so much better light. Good job.

Yes, this paints Texas in so much better light. Good job.

Who cares? The media and article you posted was a lie. Biden is getting crushed due to his malfeasance on the border so the media is trying to come to his rescue by making shit up. Just like when they did with the non-existence horse whips. That’s the story here. Not whatever the new nonsense of the day is with Texas.

Yeah. Texas still looks bad. How does the media look? How about the WH press secretary, KJP, doubling down on the dishonesty? You know it’s bad when she’s getting pushed by ABC, CBS and NBC reporters on her nonsense. She’s doesn’t know how to handle that.

Who cares? The media and article you posted was a lie. Biden is getting crushed due to his malfeasance on the border so the media is trying to come to his rescue by making shit up. Just like when they did with the non-existence horse whips. That’s the story here. Not whatever the new nonsense of the day is with Texas.

Yeah. Texas still looks bad. How does the media look? How about the WH press secretary, KJP, doubling down on the dishonesty? You know it’s bad when she’s getting pushed by ABC, CBS and NBC reporters on her nonsense. She’s doesn’t know how to handle that.
JFC you're a dipshit. It's amazing that you can shit without falling in.
The media didn't 'lie', the media reported on the facts at the time. Now that it turns out the the women and children died earlier while the park was under Texas control 500 stories pushed by sinclair all say the same thing and morons like you jump on the 'fake news!!" bandwagon.
If you feel better that Texas NG let them die instead of "preventing the BP from saving them" you're as shitty as texas.
Still dead kids because Texas is run by a clown.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT