ADVERTISEMENT

That cannibal, you know he really was a good guy

I think there are already enough seriously outrageous, ignorant or downright dangerous things Trump says that we probably don’t need to stretch to add to the pile.
That's the part I don't get. Trump does enough stupid and objectionable stuff to keep his critics busy, and yet some people still feel the need to fabricate things.

Accusing migrants of being cannibals isn't stupid or objectionable? Could the bar be any lower?
That's exactly my point. What he actually said is worthy of being criticized. But for whatever reason you guys decided to fabricate a completely false narrative instead.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
But you didn’t criticize him. You just went all TJ
In the very same post where I explained why the thread premise was wrong, I stated that I disagree with him.

And I'd just like to point out once again that I love how providing missing context and stating actual facts that refute a false narrative has become synonymous with "going all TJ."

If you didn't have such an extreme personal bias against me, I think you're most likely intelligent enough that you could understand that I was correct. But instead we get two pages of you just taking personal shots at me out of spite. It's not a good look for you.

He wasn’t praising Lecter, but carry on with your flawed premise.
You could have criticized his stupidity here but it was more important to point out a flimsy distinction. Again, I look forward to you doing the same for Biden. There are ample opportunities on this board so get to work.

See, this is what happens every time you guys see a 30-second clip on Twitter/X without any context whatsoever and just run with it.

Trump is claiming (and feel free to disagree with him on this, as I do) that Venezuela and Mexico and other countries are sending criminals from their prisons and mental institutions to the United States. He's comparing those criminals to Hannibal Lecter, claiming these countries are sending a bunch of Hannibal Lecters to the United States.

The part where he referred to Lecter as a wonderful man is what is known as sarcasm.
It has been reported by people who KNOW Trump that he doesn't understand sarcasm so nice try. That's not something that he has the ability to do.

It has been reported by people who KNOW Trump that he doesn't understand sarcasm so nice try. That's not something that he has the ability to do.
Did you watch even two minutes of the video I linked? He's claiming that multiple countries around the world are intentionally sending criminals and mental patients to the United States. He's not praising Hannibal Lecter, he's comparing these supposed criminals to Lecter.

Given that he's comparing these guys to Lecter, if you think he's praising Lecter as a wonderful man then it stands to reason that he's also praising the migrants as wonderful men. Even you should be astute enough to deduce that doesn't make sense.
Must defend Dear Leader.
Except that I'm not defending him. Yet another moron chimes in to demonstrate that he either can't read or chooses not to read.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
Don't get me wrong, he’s ridiculous.

But compared to the substantive concerns about another Trump presidency, this is not worth a second thought IMO.
Or is it? Comparing people who are sent from foreign prisons (like to see some proof of this) and calling them Hannibal Lector’s at the very least lets you know where his chain of thought lands…

Did you watch even two minutes of the video I linked? He's claiming that multiple countries around the world are intentionally sending criminals and mental patients to the United States. He's not praising Hannibal Lecter, he's comparing these supposed criminals to Lecter.

Given that he's comparing these guys to Lecter, if you think he's praising Lecter as a wonderful man then it stands to reason that he's also praising the migrants as wonderful men. Even you should be astute enough to deduce that doesn't make sense.

Except that I'm not defending him. Yet another moron chimes in to demonstrate that he either can't read or chooses not to read.
You’re defending him. You can try to sugarcoat it all you want. It doesn’t change what you’re doing. I listened to Trump praise a fictional serial killer. He doesn’t use sarcasm.

Reactions: pjhawk
Or is it? Comparing people who are sent from foreign prisons (like to see some proof of this) and calling them Hannibal Lector’s at the very least lets you know where his chain of thought lands…
Is there any doubt where his thoughts land?

He’s part nuts, part willing to say anything that comes to mind that he thinks will help him win. Doesn’t matter how crazy, how illogical, how untrue.

That's a mess! Looks like what the hippies left behind at Woodstock. Apparently they didn't think much of America either.

at-the-end-of-the-woodstock-festival.jpg

Says the guy defending Donald Trump.
Pointing out that you’re being a fvcking idiot is not necessarily the same thing as defending Trump. Those two concepts can be, and in this case are, independent of each other.

Is there any doubt where his thoughts land?

He’s part nuts, part willing to say anything that comes to mind that he thinks will help him win. Doesn’t matter how crazy, how illogical, how untrue.
And it should be called out every time he spews more garbage, not parsed out to find ridiculous distinctions. But I guess some people just can’t help themselves.

Reactions: pjhawk
And it should be called out every time he spews more garbage, not parsed out to find ridiculous distinctions. But I guess some people just can’t help themselves.
“Should he called out”? Continue on with the good fight, soldier. 😉

If these cannibals are direct descendants of the ones that ate Biden's Uncle Bozo I think we have a pretty sweet movie or miniseries plot thickening up.

It’s all so f’ing stupid. I’m ready to hold my nose and vote and just be done with it.
Agreed. Trump is arrogant and says dumb sh!t. I personally think it's kind of hilarious but wish he was better on policies.

Awhile back I can't remember if it was a comedian or journalist but the idiot tried to convince everyone "Biden's age is his superpower" Now that I think of it his superpower is he is a typical good ol' boy, company guy who lies like 95% of em. He's always lied and exaggerated so anything he says now you can realistically say it's not dementia it's just an old version of regular Joe.

See, this is what happens every time you guys see a 30-second clip on Twitter/X without any context whatsoever and just run with it.

Trump is claiming (and feel free to disagree with him on this, as I do) that Venezuela and Mexico and other countries are sending criminals from their prisons and mental institutions to the United States. He's comparing those criminals to Hannibal Lecter, claiming these countries are sending a bunch of Hannibal Lecters to the United States.

The part where he referred to Lecter as a wonderful man is what is known as sarcasm.
Shows how stupid Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser is.

Dude, you got tricked by Twitter. These things happen sometimes. There’s no need to keep lashing out at other posters over it. Just flush it and move on.

I promise you won’t have to wait long for the next legitimate opportunity to criticize Trump. Tomorrow at the very latest. I’m actually a little surprised he hasn’t posted a special Mother’s Day greeting “to all the patriotic MAGA moms out there, but not that Scheming Bitch fanni willis or the SO CALLED DOCTOR jill biden.”

Of course, that would require that Trump actually knows today is Mother’s Day.

Time for one of your other accounts. This one is stale.
You back again? Aren't you the guy or girl that ran away and hid for a bit cause you were so embarrassed when you couldn't prove you're outlandish assumption that I had more than one account? I think that was you. Hopefully your extreme embarrassment is over, welcome back.

You back again? Aren't you the guy or girl that ran away and hid for a bit cause you were so embarrassed when you couldn't prove you're outlandish assumption that I had more than one account? I think that was you. Hopefully your extreme embarrassment is over, welcome back.

Emotional and stupid reply.

Emotional and stupid reply.
No really. It's ok. Dont be embarassed again and slink away again. Youll probably get embarassed lots more in life each time you screw up. Dont take it too much to heart. Come back stronger, and be a stronger man or woman for it. You go!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT