ADVERTISEMENT

That Jack Posobiec guy from CPAC is a piece of shit

Colonoscopy

HR Legend
Feb 20, 2022
Saint Louis, Mo
Look at the laundry list of shit he's done/lied about. It's as if he's doing all he can to appear as the biggest piece of shit he can be.

Why on earth would republicans invite this guy to their top conference? Has CPAC been taken over but right-wing nutbag trolls. Is it even a serious thing anymore? Why would a US republican politician of any stature be ok rubbing elbows with somebody like this?

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Yeah they might want to vet their speakers. Maybe ask them not to make speeches about tearing down democracy.

Reactions: Tom Paris
This guy is a substanceless idiot. (not a big surprise)

More than anything this seems like a stunt to get him attention.

I was wondering if he was some wacky fringe political theorist that had started to question democracy as a valid mode of operation for our country. There are some fringe right wing thinkers that promote this idea.

He doesn't appear to be that cerebral. He wanted headlines. He's a troll.

Still doesn't explain why the hell he's at CPAC. Is that part of their mission now?

This guy is a substanceless idiot. (not a big surprise)

More than anything this seems like a stunt to get him attention.

I was wondering if he was some wacky fringe political theorist that had started to question democracy as a valid mode of operation for our country. There are some fringe right wing thinkers that promote this idea.

He doesn't appear to be that cerebral. He wanted headlines. He's a troll.

Still doesn't explain why the hell he's at CPAC. Is that part of their mission now?
He’s popular among idiots. Pizzagate, etc. U don’t need to be right or intellectuAl to get a seat at the table. U need to be loud and entertaining with a following. As Ben Shapiro says I measure my worth by the size of my bank account.

He’s popular among idiots. Pizzagate, etc. U don’t need to be right or intellectuAl to get a seat at the table. U need to be loud and entertaining with a following. As Ben Shapiro says I measure my worth by the size of my bank account.

I think they've attracted some people that are legitimately dangerous -- like Bannon -- and a whole lot of idiot careerist trolls that are of no value to anyone. You're welcome as long as you hate on the libs and suck Trump's dick. Just so incredibly dumb.

Look at the laundry list of shit he's done/lied about. It's as if he's doing all he can to appear as the biggest piece of shit he can be.

Why on earth would republicans invite this guy to their top conference? Has CPAC been taken over but right-wing nutbag trolls. Is it even a serious thing anymore? Why would a US republican politician of any stature be ok rubbing elbows with somebody like this?

He’s normal to them.

Reactions: MitchLL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT