ADVERTISEMENT

That Mountain West conference is brutal..

cmhawks99

HR Legend
Jul 23, 2002
I think SDSU just got back in the rankings and they are on their way to a loss vs USU.

And how about Creighton beating UConn by 15 with less than two minutes left. A game after UConn dismantled number 4 Marquette.

Creighton is one of my secondary teams and they are quite an anomaly. They go through three or four distinct stretches every season where they’re really good, then very beatable, really good back to very beatable….

• Wow
Reactions: Torg and ddeanHawk
I think SDSU just got back in the rankings and they are on their way to a loss vs USU.

And how about Creighton beating UConn by 15 with less than two minutes left. A game after UConn dismantled number 4 Marquette.

Creighton is one of my secondary teams and they are quite an anomaly. They go through three or four distinct stretches every season where they’re really good, then very beatable, really good back to very beatable….
Hate to say it, but Stevie Alfraud has a decent Nevada squad. They actually play hard nose defense.

Confused Little Girl GIF

How do they get ranked so high? Thats crap right there.....
I could tell the he needs to be fired comment was a joke but not sure on yours. They’re 24-2 following the season of ncaa champion.

One key win being on a neutral court.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT