ADVERTISEMENT

That white stuff on the ground isn't ash from a volcano due a climate disaster, it's called snow.

Letsgohawks411

HR All-State
Feb 15, 2015
Soon a big yellow ball will appear in the sky, that's called the sun, causing the snow to melt. This isn't a massive flood from another made-up climate crisis, it's just melting snow. Also, the temperature will increase soon....that's called spring.

I wish I could use drawings and crayons to explain this to you libs because you would understand this concept easier. Grab a juice box, go to a safe space and watch the snow melt without the tendency to create a crisis that isn't there.

Soon a big yellow ball will appear in the sky, that's called the sun, causing the snow to melt. This isn't a massive flood from another made-up climate crisis, it's just melting snow. Also, the temperature will increase soon....that's called spring.

I wish I could use drawings and crayons to explain this to you libs because you would understand this concept easier. Grab a juice box, go to a safe space and watch the snow melt without the tendency to create a crisis that isn't there.
https://www.noaa.gov/news/2023-was-worlds-warmest-year-on-record-by-far#:~:text=Earth's%20average%20land%20and%20ocean,0.15%20of%20a%20degree%20C).

Reactions: ping72
fail-gif-lifting.gif

-30 degrees.....have to love that global warming!!! Record lows across the US. Stop the alarmist nonsense. The earth slightly warms and slightly cools over time....nothing we can do about it. In the late 70's the earth was cooling DESPITE the carbon effects of two world wars, Vietnam War and Korean War. You would figure with all that carbon, the US would have been underwater by the late 70's but instead it was cooling!!! So much so, you climate nuts were suggesting New York would be under a sheet of ice by 2000. Go ahead and worry about something that doesn't exist.

-30 degrees.....have to love that global warming!!! Record lows across the US. Stop the alarmist nonsense. The earth slightly warms and slightly cools over time....nothing we can do about it. In the late 70's the earth was cooling DESPITE the carbon effects of two world wars, Vietnam War and Korean War. You would figure with all that carbon, the US would have been underwater by the late 70's but instead it was cooling!!! So much so, you climate nuts were suggesting New York would be under a sheet of ice by 2000. Go ahead and worry about something that doesn't exist.
Weather is not climate. Know a subject before forming an argument, it will make it harder for you to look stupid.

This is the same type of guy that sells all his stocks after a dip in the market, without looking at the overall long term trend.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Weather is not climate. Know a subject before forming an argument, it will make it harder for you to look stupid.
Wait a second, we were told 2023 was the warmest on record and this is proof of climate change. You are cherry picking numbers

Wait a second, we were told 2023 was the warmest on record and this is proof of climate change. You are cherry picking numbers

Nothing like the mentally absent trying to make a point about global climate by using local weather.

Let me simplify it for you: Climate is what you expect, weather is what you get. Weather is short-term and localized, climate is long-term and regional

Reactions: win4jj and Moral
Noaa, a scientific organization that measures weather and climate, has said that 2023 is the hottest global year on record. Climate is trending warmer. I’m not cherry picking a damn thing. Just the facts, ma’am.

Reactions: Ree4 and torbee
"Fug Science"---guy who repairs transmissions.

"These clown scientists have no clue what they are talking about." ---stay at home mom.

It's amazing how people who have spent zero minutes studying a subject know so much more than individuals who have dedicated their entire life educating themselves on said topic.

"These clown scientists have no clue what they are talking about." ---stay at home mom.

It's amazing how people who have spent zero minutes studying a subject know so much more than individuals who have dedicated their entire life educating themselves on said topic.
“I did my own research!”

I love it when I ask where did you get that info?….well, the internet said so. Ok, what is the source? I don’t know. JFC.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
0/10

Back in my day, trolling meant something.
Exactly. Think I could make any money if I started a two week course? Maybe end with a field trip to the Main Board talking about how Belichick was the only reason Brady was any good, or something like that?

Are you as ugly as you are dumb? My sympathies.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael

I am dumber right now after reading this garbage. Not a "lib". but you my friend are a god damn trump loving dbag for sure.

Reactions: runkpanole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT