ADVERTISEMENT

************THE ACTUAL OFFICIAL HURRICANE IRMA FOR REAL TOTES THREAD**************

The_Joker13

HR Legend
Oct 9, 2013
Alright bros, I don't know what happened to McLovin's lame ass official thread, but this is the real deal! Ground zero checking in. About to jump in the hot tub before shit gets super real. I gots my johhny walker poured and I'm ready for this thing!!!! I will be checking in as long as I has the electricities and wifis.

Edit: Just had crazy morning sechs and I'm still drunk AF from last night. Whooo!!!!!

Where are you at? Invite Mariana Atencio to do a live report from your house.

Reactions: TheCainer
Alright bros, I don't know what happened to McLovin's lame ass official thread, but this is the real deal! Ground zero checking in. About to jump in the hot tub before shit gets super real. I gots my johhny walker poured and I'm ready for this thing!!!! I will be checking in as long as I has the electricities and wifis.

Edit: Just had crazy morning sechs and I'm still drunk AF from last night. Whooo!!!!!

Are you securing your hot tub cover with cider blocks like the crazy chick in the keys on the Irma wouldja thread?

False, update: your moms a whore

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
This checks out. No "H" in Woooo.

giphy.gif

Getting drunk before the storm surge sucks you out to sea is pretty much mandatory. No reason to be sorry.
Thanks brosef. So far so good, I don't think the heavy stuff hits till late tonight. I'm gonna go and watch the foosball at the only bar open in town. Fergs. Go Pack!!!!!

Winds up to 55-60mph by me now. Glad that it has weakened to a cat 2. 100-110mph is a lot better than the 125 mph they were predicting this morning

I still have electricity, so feel pretty lucky. Some in Sarasota have been without power since early afternoon.

Shoot..... Just lost power. Probably better get off this forum to save phone battery power.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT